vocal media story writing to earn money

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you heard about Vocal media, a website that allows authors to earn money by posting their stories? I just published four pieces on the site, and all the four are published. Unfortunately, I'm not aware how to withdraw my profits or promote my articles on the platform.

I was hoping that someone here may offer some insight on the earning methods and how to successfully explore my Own tales. Has anybody successfully cashed out their platform earnings? I would welcome any insights or criticism that would assist me in deciding whether or not to continue using the site. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have also account in vocal media.When I watched video about it I was very excited, once again I thought as my online earning problem has solved same as when I sign up in utest, g2 and capterra. But at the end of the day there is no money. In G2 I written 6 review, I am using Pinterest and skill and I given them screenshot of my account but they rejected my review. Its very hard to earn online except PTP.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also account in vocal media.When I watched video about it I was very excited, once again I thought as my online earning problem has solved same as when I sign up in utest, g2 and capterra. But at the end of the day there is no money. In G2 I written 6 review, I am using Pinterest and skill and I given them screenshot of my account but they rejected my review. Its very hard to earn online except PTP.
what about vocal media site?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know how we would keep educating you on this platform. Find out about how you can withdraw your earnings before you sign up ot at least before you perform any work on the site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Have you heard about Vocal media, a website that allows authors to earn money by posting their stories? I just published four pieces on the site, and all the four are published. Unfortunately, I'm not aware how to withdraw my profits or promote my articles on the platform.

I was hoping that someone here may offer some insight on the earning methods and how to successfully explore my Own tales. Has anybody successfully cashed out their platform earnings? I would welcome any insights or criticism that would assist me in deciding whether or not to continue using the site. Thank you and good luck to everyone!

I will check if this is available in my country because I have not heard about it before

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
This would be a great way to make money especially for does who are into writing or want to have a career in writing, they can do this as a start.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I've heard of this website before. It is perfect for writers. My current employment is related to writing, thus I suppose Vocal Media is worth checking out. But I'm hoping it pays through PayPal.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
The first thing I do on a site whenever I get to a site is to find out about how one can withdraw the earnings before signing up. So you need to ask the admin

Back