Not open for further replies.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I requested my first payment of $10 to my Paypal account on March 20th. From what I've read in various posts related to payments here, it seems to me that they are processed and paid in about 48-72 hours. I just wanted to say that up to today, March 24th, I still haven't received this money, after exactly four days.
Now, since for me it is the first time, maybe I could have misunderstood some important particulars inherent in this procedure.
I would kindly appreciate some explanation explanations in this regard.
Thank you in advance.​

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
@Jordan and @Devin may be able to help you out in this regard. I read somewhere on Jordan's posts that he was not at home so there was a delay in payments and now he's clearing them. Hope you get your payment soon.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
@Alberello75

This is update from the forum owner.

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to first reach out to you all and thank you for the patience you have all showed in regard to the payments to your withdrawals. I also want to give a shoutout to Devin who was able to send out all PayPal and Bitcoin payments in my absence. I was suppose to be back home on March 6th. Unfortunately some unforeseen events occurred and it has taken longer than expected.

I will be home tomorrow night to process any remaining pending withdraws. If you have not made a request, and would like to receive payment, now's the time to request a withdraw.

Changes to Payouts: *Temporarily
Due to me traveling at the moment for work, I'm forced to change the frequency at which we pay our community. RIF has always been able to pay all of our members on a daily basis, which is fairly unforeseen in this niche. It's something I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. However, at the moment I am unable to fulfil this quota while I am away for work. Instead, I will be coming home once a week. At which time I will process any payments that are sitting in the pending withdraw que.

Me coming home once a week will be in place for the next month and a half. After which, things should return back to the normal daily payments.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

With your withdrawal being put on 20th, kindly wait by this weekend, I believe @Jordan would be home for the week to take care of it.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Alberello75

This is update from the forum owner.

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to first reach out to you all and thank you for the patience you have all showed in regard to the payments to your withdrawals. I also want to give a shoutout to Devin who was able to send out all PayPal and Bitcoin payments in my absence. I was suppose to be back home on March 6th. Unfortunately some unforeseen events occurred and it has taken longer than expected.

I will be home tomorrow night to process any remaining pending withdraws. If you have not made a request, and would like to receive payment, now's the time to request a withdraw.

Changes to Payouts: *Temporarily
Due to me traveling at the moment for work, I'm forced to change the frequency at which we pay our community. RIF has always been able to pay all of our members on a daily basis, which is fairly unforeseen in this niche. It's something I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. However, at the moment I am unable to fulfil this quota while I am away for work. Instead, I will be coming home once a week. At which time I will process any payments that are sitting in the pending withdraw que.

Me coming home once a week will be in place for the next month and a half. After which, things should return back to the normal daily payments.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

With your withdrawal being put on 20th, kindly wait by this weekend, I believe @Jordan would be home for the week to take care of it.
Oops...forgive me, but despite not even long ago I read of this delay due precisely to your important commissions, I had completely forgotten it...
Truly thanking you
Thanking you very much for the effort and determination you are employing to make this site truly interesting, I will wait patiently for the estimated time for my pending payment.
Yours sincerely. Alessandro

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I requested my first payment of $10 to my Paypal account on March 20th. From what I've read in various posts related to payments here, it seems to me that they are processed and paid in about 48-72 hours. I just wanted to say that up to today, March 24th, I still haven't received this money, after exactly four days.
Now, since for me it is the first time, maybe I could have misunderstood some important particulars inherent in this procedure.
I would kindly appreciate some explanation explanations in this regard.
Thank you in advance.​
How long did it take you to get to this amount of $10 that you placed this withdrawal request?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How long did it take you to get to this amount of $10 that you placed this withdrawal request?
Well, since this is my first payment that I have requested, it took me about 2 months to collect the sum of $ 10 here, also counting the daily access bonus of $ 0.05.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you gotten your payment now? Looks @Jordan @Devin didn't make any payments last week?
Due to me being off of work recently and not having a source of income I am unable to process payments from my personal funds. With this being said, last week we had technical difficulties with RIF Cash crediting and this was the main priority, I must mention that this was resolved and there was no website downtime in the process. With this being said, Jordan will surely process all payments this week.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok, well, no problem, luckily I can wait . And it is obvious that if there have been some technical problems, it is certainly not the fault of the site staff that I have not yet been paid.

yusuf

Complete Stranger
Apr 18, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the latest update regarding the payment issue? I want to believe the payment has been received. Whether payment has been received or not, there should be an update to be provided to everyone. I don't think it is cool that everywhere is mute and there is no feedback as to whether payment has been received or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back