Watching Movies online on Phones or in a Cinema which one do you prefer?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though it is cheaper to see a movie with your mobile phone, it doesn't compare with the experience and thrill of seeing a movie on a mege screen in a cinema. That's one huge experience.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I must admit that I have not watched any films in movie theaters. I prefer to watch through my mobile phone or use Chromecast to connect to our television. It is not because I do not like to watch movies in the cinema, but because I do not have time to go there.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I seldom watch movies on the phone because I find the screen too small. I sometimes watch movies on TV or go to the cinema to enjoy the big screen and the sound effect.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I used to love going to the cinema to watch movies before the pandemic struck. Whether alone or with my family, it was always an enjoyable experience. However, given the current circumstances (inflation), I have decided to switch to watching movies on my smartphone instead. It is more practical and helps me save money. In addition, I still get to enjoy my favorite movies from the comfort of my home.

Back