Watching This Thai Romcom, Last Nite

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello, it's been a while that I never write new thread but I am okay, just busy with my shop every day. Maybe some of you know that I open my shop every day and I do not have much time doing another things when I have a lot of orders.

Last night, I watch Thailand Movie called "OMG, OH My Girl", I watched this because I asked my wife that I want to watched cheesy movie and she recommended this movie.

Well, it's typical romantic comedy movie but I like the movie, I enjoy watching it. So, if you want to watch it, you can watch it on Netflix

Attachments

• IMG_20230531_132233.jpg
    IMG_20230531_132233.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 2

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a Thai movie, but the English subtitle is available for sure. I do not know about you, but I do not have a problem watching movies with subtitles. Because I can do both and it's fine for me

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello, it's been a while that I never write new thread but I am okay, just busy with my shop every day. Maybe some of you know that I open my shop every day and I do not have much time doing another things when I have a lot of orders.

Last night, I watch Thailand Movie called "OMG, OH My Girl", I watched this because I asked my wife that I want to watched cheesy movie and she recommended this movie.

Well, it's typical romantic comedy movie but I like the movie, I enjoy watching it. So, if you want to watch it, you can watch it on Netflix
wow thanks for the recommendation. lately I've been bored watching Korean dramas because almost all of them have dark themes. I want to watch with a smile and not have to think much. i will definitely watch it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're most welcome @Sherafina Duncan sometimes I watched Korean Dramas too, last Korean Drama I watched was "Reborn Rich" and after that I do not watch it anymore. That's why when I'm bored I always asked my wife for recommendation. Have fun, I am sure you're gonna smile watching it

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're most welcome @Sherafina Duncan sometimes I watched Korean Dramas too, last Korean Drama I watched was "Reborn Rich" and after that I do not watch it anymore. That's why when I'm bored I always asked my wife for recommendation. Have fun, I am sure you're gonna smile watching it
reborn rich also has a rather dark theme, I only watched the first few episodes. I also often watch Thai series, but mostly watch horror. I will definitely watch it tomorrow as it's the weekend. thanks again, Ric.😊

Back