Watching TV

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
I was watching TV the whole morning because there was an internet outage, so to impress myself, I watched some TV shows not seen before. I no longer like to watch TV because I prefer to work online lol. I found out that it is also a good remedy to ease the boredom of having no internet connection. We are experiencing this at home off and on internet for a week now. Hoping to apply to another internet prover better than PARASAT.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was watching TV the whole morning because there was an internet outage, so to impress myself, I watched some TV shows not seen before. I no longer like to watch TV because I prefer to work online lol. I found out that it is also a good remedy to ease the boredom of having no internet connection. We are experiencing this at home off and on internet for a week now. Hoping to apply to another internet prover better than PARASAT.
I have globe and so far it's not giving us head ache. We have good connection and it's being shared by us. It reaches every part of the house up to my neighbors lol but they cannot access of course. It's good to watch TV too but I can only do it at night and early morning to watch news.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
I'm going to Lim Ket kai this morning to apply at Globe telecom. This early morning PARASAT is on but don't know how many hours it survived.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't watched television in a very long time. There is no television in my house. Because sometimes television makes me lazy to do activities. LOL I only access social media and browse on Google to access news.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Hehe, me too there's no internet here almost everyday. I woke up early morning hoping there's internet and thankful it has but dunno when it gets lost again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hehe, me too there's no internet here almost everyday. I woke up early morning hoping there's internet and thankful it has but dunno when it gets lost again.
Why did it happen? does anyone live in the mountains or near the sea? I once went to a place near the sea, when in my room I couldn't access the internet at all, even WhatsApp messages didn't come through. I have to leave the room and go somewhere to find a good internet signal. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My internet provider has a problem with one place near home. Someone wants to hack the site. Hoping it's resolved and the culprit is jailed.
Very annoying. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. I wonder why there are such naughty people, they are not afraid of being jailed. Even though it's better outside there is freedom.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
Very annoying. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. I wonder why there are such naughty people, they are not afraid of being jailed. Even though it's better outside there is freedom.
They're envious and haters. The owner of PARASAT is a multi millionaire and the culprit got envious of the owner so he tried to give the Internet owner a headache.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They're envious and haters. The owner of PARASAT is a multi millionaire and the culprit got envious of the owner so he tried to give the Internet owner a headache.
Yes, that's how it is in the business world, there must be people who are jealous and hate, he doesn't like other people's success. And trying to make bankrupt in various ways.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As much as I don't mind watching TV when there is something on that I enjoy watching, I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan of watching TV and usually my TV doesn't barely gets turned on unless I want to watch something. Usually I am on my PC with my Xbox on my gaming TV.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't watch TV again. It seem I don't like all the programs so the TVs. Moreover, I consider it waste of time and energy. Once, I have free time i will come here to make some posts.

Back