we grow by helping others In business

Sammy_100

Complete Stranger
Jun 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We Grow by helping others in business: Many businesses have failed due to brothers or relationship in the business because the sometime feel less concerned about their brother business when the buy somethings they don't pay which can cause Alot of damage to the business. You shouldn't be an hindrance to someone business show some commitment
Life itself is a risk

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
I don't understand what is your main topic or discussion, have you ever bought goods but you didn't pay so that it disrupted their business finances or did you need someone else's help. or you will help others.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
One way I help my family and friends to grow their businesses is by patronizing them when ever I have a need for products and services in their scope of business. I also give them referrals when I encounter someone who might need their products or services.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
A business cannot grow only through the efforts of the business owner. You have to leverage on the relationships you have built as a business. Referrals are a major way of helping each other grow in business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
This is ideal for the businessmen to help each other. Unfortunately, not all of them can do this. Moreover, I had seen that it is being practiced by the Chinese community in my country and other countries. I am sure it happens in mainland China.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
The truth of the matter is that it is extremely rare to see someone who would actually want to help out. Many people today do not want to see you be better than them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We Grow by helping others in business: Many businesses have failed due to brothers or relationship in the business because the sometime feel less concerned about their brother business when the buy somethings they don't pay which can cause Alot of damage to the business. You shouldn't be an hindrance to someone business show some commitment
Life itself is a risk
One of the things that are usually do for people who are interested in starting my kind of business is to give them a mentorship program which will help them to get into the business and become successful like I am.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One way I help my family and friends to grow their businesses is by patronizing them when ever I have a need for products and services in their scope of business. I also give them referrals when I encounter someone who might need their products or services.
The best way we can help our family members or the people around us in their businesses is to patronize them because dashing them money will not be as good as patronizing them

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The best way we can help our family members or the people around us in their businesses is to patronize them because dashing them money will not be as good as patronizing them
Whenever you have your family members and friends who are always interested in supporting your business by patronizing you, it is always a good feeling because you know your business is getting every support that it needs to grow.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Whenever you have your family members and friends who are always interested in supporting your business by patronizing you, it is always a good feeling because you know your business is getting every support that it needs to grow.
It is a good feeling and it always helps you to put your mind in rest even though you do not have other people who are patronizing you from outside but that should not make you relent

Back