Web based crypto wallet or wallet app?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we choose our wallet for holding our cryptocurrency's we consider many things and choose based on the safety and security of the wallet, and for most of us we use the web based cryptocurrency wallets and the app based cryptocurrency wallets for holding our crypto coins.
personally i like the web based crypto wallets because its more safe and i only access it when i only open the web browser and click the wallet, but when it comes to the app based wallet since i have many apps on my wallet some of the apps may turn in to bug and can access my app wallets so that's why i choose the web based crypto app.
what about you which type of crypto wallet do you choose?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not use any wallet app at present, since I can only afford very cheap smartphones due to corruption, and these smartphone are easily hacked, as they are low end models.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I dont really mind using any of them but personally i usually use more of the app than the websites. Apps are usually a lot easier to handle and use..

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not use any wallet app at present, since I can only afford very cheap smartphones due to corruption, and these smartphone are easily hacked, as they are low end models.
I also use web based wallets most of the ties, most of my holdings are in those web based crypto wallets, for me it is hard to trust app based wallets on my phone, but i user trust wallet for some holdings.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Most of the wallets and exchanges I use have web version as well as mobile app, but because of ease of use I use app version

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
It is likely that mobile app wallets are more vulnerable to viruses and malware because game apps often ask to read smartphone or camera notifications, so even if we don't open the wallet, malware can infiltrate and steal private keys.

Back