Wedding Planner business?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In India and in other countries many people like to hire wedding planner because they like to make it a memorable affair and these wedding planners are professionals so they can manage it in our budget. So it's a good business as these wedding planners make good money.
In my country, people employ the services of event planners especially when they're bouyant financially. Low income earners mostly organise their weeding or events themselves or engage friends and families.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
In my country, people employ the services of event planners especially when they're bouyant financially. Low income earners mostly organise their weeding or events themselves or engage friends and families.
I think this happens because the service is always expensive. So low income earners wouldn't have the money to pay let alone hide event planner.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this happens because the service is always expensive. So low income earners wouldn't have the money to pay let alone hide event planner.
Yes there services are expensive because they do a lot of things ranging from decorations, cooking, getting chairs, tables, canopies and other related jobs. So if you can't afford them, you get your family and friends to help out.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
Yes there services are expensive because they do a lot of things ranging from decorations, cooking, getting chairs, tables, canopies and other related jobs. So if you can't afford them, you get your family and friends to help out.
Exactly, the service encompasses a lot of things so the cost will be high it is understood.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.033
With the way business activities are expanding, small scale event planners are springing up so you can hire them just to do one thing while you do the rest yourself. It's cost saving too.
sure if you have able hands to handle other things then you can just hire an event planner for a little stuff and you paid less

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sure if you have able hands to handle other things then you can just hire an event planner for a little stuff and you paid less
Yes like the most obtainable situation here is event planners doing just decorations, canopies, seats and tables. Every other stuff like cooking will be done by family members and friends.

Back