Weird paying site you've heard about .

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will pass. People wants us to become addicted to something that is not right.
And those paying for such wants them to be more addicted๐Ÿ˜ช
We live in a crazy world it seems. People are confused. They do not know what is right and what is wrong.

I believe they know the differences between good or bad but people careless about those in as much as there is money involved they can do just anything to get the money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You would be shocked at the number of people that will avsil themselves or that. it's can't get better than that
I would love to earn through this way LOL and I think it will be the easiest but I am sure this is not how it would be working and there must be some catch or some hidden agenda of why they like to pay users to watch something which is taboo

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would love to earn through this way LOL and I think it will be the easiest but I am sure this is not how it would be working and there must be some catch or some hidden agenda of why they like to pay users to watch something which is taboo
Definitely, there's a bait to it that might only be unveil when you have been addicted to the site. Sometimes it isn't good to start whet you can't finish.

Back