Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Loving the upgrade and the new look :) congratulations on the upgrade and also for one year!

I much prefer dark mode myself so I will be using that one but I am unable to find the style chooser, I have looked top right but do not seem to be seeing anything unless I am missing it, I do that often LOL

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations on one year this forum really become my favorite forum I like the new design so much I prefer dark mode but I can simply change it thank you for this upgrade 🙂

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Loving the upgrade and the new look :) congratulations on the upgrade and also for one year!

I much prefer dark mode myself so I will be using that one but I am unable to find the style chooser, I have looked top right but do not seem to be seeing anything unless I am missing it, I do that often LOL
Should see it here:
1685591838815.png

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to be part of your websites milestones. I love this new feature, where we can choose between the light or dark mode, it just remind me of the song Sun and Moon by Anees... love the new vibe here! Cheers to more years to come! Hope I could make my first pay out here. hehe

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thank you, Jordan :) managed to find it. Realized that the image was not showing so it was just a white gap for me but when I hovered over, I found it.

I am using Opera GX so not sure if that was why I couldn't see the image as above in your screenshot :)
I'll take a look into that :)

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks a

This coming month of June will be RIF's First Year Anniversary!

RIF is turning ONE! 🎉 Can you believe it? One whole year with you guys ❤️ We couldn't have reached this milestone without our incredible users with their support and active participation. Those users (such as you!) who have shared our journey, growth, our ups and our downs. I want to take this small moment to thank you for being apart of our growing community.

To help celebrate our first year anniversary since the launch of our community, we have a few things in store for our users!

Introducing RIF 2.0:
Asset54x.png

We are introducing a brand new design and logo for Referral Index Forum! Some of these have been teased for months now, so I am happy to finally release it! I have meticulously crafted both a light and dark version of the theme, allowing you to browse our website according to your preference. The light theme will be the default for new users. However, you can change to the dark theme easily by selecting the "style chooser" in the top right hand navigation. It will look like a moon, or a sun depending on which theme you are currently on.

Feel free to let me know if you run into any issues :)

Contests!
I think it's been too long since our last contest don't you agree? With our 1 year anniversary, now is the perfect time to start launching new ones!! Therefore, we are preparing a series of awesome contests for our community all month long! Keep an eye on our forum announcements and social media channels throughout June for more details for each contest. It's going to be an action-packed month you don't want to miss!

I look forward to celebrating this month with all of you.

To many more years to come!
Thanks a million times, we really appreciate your effort on making sure referral index forum keeps going on irrespective of the countless issues and challenges being faced, we are proud to be members of RIF, more strength to keep going on.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having gone for a long time now, I'm very much impressed with this upgrade. Kudos to the administrators it's a great task all.the way!

Back