Welding of iron/ metals- A Profitable Business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Welding is a very lucrative job in my country. A welder is far better off in my country than an engineer. He welds doors, windows, and lots more. I see a lot of people patronize them on a daily basis

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
In my city, there are a lot of car repair shop. One of their services is welding of irons and metals. It means that it is viable to have this business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Iron welding is a profitable business in Nigeria. This is a vocation peculiar in artisan field. This profession is also offered as professional course in Nigeria higher institutions like Polytechnics.
The profession is highly demanded in house works such as gates, burglary proofs, boxes, iron doors etc.
In as much people are building houses, the demands of iron welding would rise.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The only challenge with iron welding is that it damages the eyes. Beyond that though, it is a very lucrative business. One that is highly demanded.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
Yes this is a lucrative business, and they are lots of people making money form it. These gates we use in our Houses today are done by these people .

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
The welding services provision business is deemed very profitable. This is because the demand for the welded product are in high demand like in developing cities and towns worldwide for sure.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I don't know about other countries though it might still be profitable but welding is a very lucrative job In Nigeria A welder makes good money here as you wohld always have different things to weld

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
That is what i love about idea and information exchange platform,i am looking into making an investment in this venture and i hope it goes well for me.I have zero experience and knowledge into it and i actually need to hire someone to get to do the work.Although this has been shared as information for me i am starting it practically.

Who else has made this same investment of this nature of Metal fabrication.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Anyone can start off this service but you need to have the right experience and knowledge before going into it and or you hire someone to get to do the work
I am going to hire someone to get to do the work but I also want to get to understand all the does and dont if you are to engage in this business, more especially on the part of the cost of operations. Right now no one would want a huge electricity bill and more especially if there is no business to meet the demand. I have always thought metal fabrication is such a huge cost in terms of operations.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
Yes this is a lucrative business, and they are lots of people making money form it. These gates we use in our Houses today are done by these people .
I do think that this business is still feasible, but it is quite a messy one. If I am not a delicate person, I would want to indulge with this business. However, it is best if I am good at it with personal interest.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The business requires a good power generating plant to start in countries that don't have stable electricities. It is a very viable business to run.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Welders are people that make iron and metals into form. They make burglary proofs and iron doors. Do you think the business is profitable?
I actually see that business to be something in line with construction business and it is something that requires professionalism for you to be able to do it successfully. It's a good business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I actually see that business to be something in line with construction business and it is something that requires professionalism for you to be able to do it successfully. It's a good business.
It relates hugely with construction. And it takes years of training to master. It is one of those skills that actually require craft skills to operate.

Back