Were you ever fired from work? What was your reaction?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was sacked 4 years ago from work for reasons best known to the Manager. I felt it though but my next step was to do aggressive job hunt. I got another job 6 months later. What was your own reaction?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been in such situation but if I am to assume I was then I will do exactly what you did , some people will start mourning their lost job instead of leaving the past behind and pursue the future .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not been in such situation but if I am to assume I was then I will do exactly what you did , some people will start mourning their lost job instead of leaving the past behind and pursue the future .
yeah that as always been the right thing to do so I don't know why people become depressed of respected after a job loss the thing is just to pick up the pieces of your life and look for another job.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was never fired from work but I left a job because I didn't like that job. I left when I had no job and it got 3 months for me to get a new job. Those 3 months were of frustration for me.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i was sacked at this other job.. had only worked there for a month. They fired me based on false information. i wasn't even given a chance to defend myself at least. months down the line they realized they where wrong, they tried to give me my job back but i declined. The work relationship was already ruined.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
That was good that you didn't rejoin that job because when the management dont trust its employees it's better to leave that company. What was your reason why you didn't rejoin?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I was terminated last month because the company took the side of a rude student online. Luckily, I have a backup company to work with. Today, I was formally launched to teach for the second job. I felt bad but it is high time to move on despite working with them for almost a decade.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yeah that as always been the right thing to do so I don't know why people become depressed of respected after a job loss the thing is just to pick up the pieces of your life and look for another job.
I guess they where scared of starting over, whenever I'm in a bad situation I tell myself things about twist of life, like:
Milk is always less in price compare to yogurt but yogurt was made from fermented milk. It means no matter how worse the present situation is the future is bright. So loosing a job means more bigger opportunities are coming by.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess they where scared of starting over, whenever I'm in a bad situation I tell myself things about twist of life, like:
Milk is always less in price compare to yogurt but yogurt was made from fermented milk. It means no matter how worse the present situation is the future is bright. So loosing a job means more bigger opportunities are coming by.
That's the spirit, it means that we can get better things we just have to work through the door and a bigger door will open Infront of us.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the spirit, it means that we can get better things we just have to work through the door and a bigger door will open Infront of us.
And also things happens for a reason if a three wither all its leaves during winter , it will look ugly and somehow dead but that doesn't mean it will be like that forever , within a short while it will boom out. No situation is permanent.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.000
And also things happens for a reason if a three wither all its leaves during winter , it will look ugly and somehow dead but that doesn't mean it will be like that forever , within a short while it will boom out. No situation is permanent.
Words on marble, this is how everyone should think. Have a positive mindset that everything will be alright with time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.876
Being fired from work seems stabbed on your back but it's not the end of the world and everything happens for a reason. There might be a better one waiting you to apply.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
I was sacked 4 years ago from work for reasons best known to the Manager. I felt it though but my next step was to do aggressive job hunt. I got another job 6 months later. What was your own reaction?

I have never been in such kind of condition ever. However, I resigned from work when I felt that the employers want me to work harder and pressurise me a lot.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being fired from work seems stabbed on your back but it's not the end of the world and everything happens for a reason. There might be a better one waiting you to apply.
This is always my views about a lot of things in life. Always have mindset that everything will be fine. Just have an open mind.

Back