AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes I was good at maths. It was my favourite subject. Now also I like to teach maths to my kids. I used to score highest marks in the class in maths.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
i only gave maths the ultmost attention because i hate failing but to be honest it is a complex subject and i do not like it.But i have to get atleast above average just to pass the school of natural sciences.I like more of the sciences with less calculations.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I was good at math, I was not excellent, though. I always secured between 80-90 marks, however, I never got full marks in math.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I used to struggle with Math, especially Algebra. LOL. I almost failed it, but when we got a new teacher, I started to excel at it.
Math is difficult for those who cannot get the right computation and analysis. Algebra is vital. It helps brainstorm us and defend us from crucial thinking like committing suicide. That's the principle of Algebra.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.323
I was considered very good at math in school, yet my liar cheater college classmates have robbed my resume, data to get their sugar babies, girlfriends government jobs at my expense.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I used to struggle with Math, especially Algebra. LOL. I almost failed it, but when we got a new teacher, I started to excel at it.
I also think that a good teacher can bring our natural for being good at something. I guess your new teacher has his good methodology in teaching math.
Post automatically merged:

Math is difficult for those who cannot get the right computation and analysis. Algebra is vital. It helps brainstorm us and defend us from crucial thinking like committing suicide. That's the principle of Algebra.
I am good at algebra and the like during my school days, but I did not pursue to a course that can use them. It is just my younger sister did for taking the courses of IE and ECE.

Last edited:
Back