What’s your biggest fear?

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mine is surely lizards and also I have Thalassophobia so I'm pretty much scared of deep waters like the sea and ocean, even the photos make me uncomfortable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nothing. It is because nothing is going to happen if you fear or do not fear, small or big. Things destined by nature, is going to happen.
If it's something that I can't control, there's no need being afraid of it. Just like death, I don't fear it. But when it's something I can control and fail to do it, it scares me a lot.

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Debt kills you slowly more than you know it because it affects your peace of mind.
I know, I have people sunk in debts and are thriving to get out of it.

Nothing. It is because nothing is going to happen if you fear or do not fear, small or big. Things destined by nature, is going to happen.
Yea but still fear and tension are a kind of defense mechanism as soon as they hit you work harder than normal to survive.

If it's something that I can't control, there's no need being afraid of it. Just like death, I don't fear it. But when it's something I can control and fail to do it, it scares me a lot.
I get you completely.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know, I have people sunk in debts and are thriving to get out of it.

Yea but still fear and tension are a kind of defense mechanism as soon as they hit you work harder than normal to survive.

I get you completely.
That's why I'm very serious when it comes to working and making money cos I can't afford to be broke.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a really tricky question I can't say my biggest fear but one of my fears is heights, death and snakes. I may have others but I can't even remember.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I cannot ask money from anyone and I feel prefer to die then to beg so I do whatever I can do to keep myself busy and working so as to have reasonable earnings at all the time

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My greatest fear is death. I don't want to die without achievecmy dreams. It will be unbearable to die young without achieving my ambitions. I want to write books on igbo cosmology and outperformed the best writers of all time.

Back