What advantages do robotic robots have for businesses?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
The philosophy of contemporary business is to boost productivity and efficiency with the end goal of boosting company profitability. A considerably better degree of productivity and efficiency have become a reality in almost all facets of industry with the advent of the computer age. Robots are now doing a lot of the labor that used to be done by human workers in the field of mass production. These computerized robotic robots generate higher-quality work and are more dependable and error-free.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
I think one major advantage robots have is the fact that they do not get easily tired like humans. Humans easily get tired and would need breaks in other to function properly.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think one major advantage robots have is the fact that they do not get easily tired like humans. Humans easily get tired and would need breaks in other to function properly.
You said it right. When I am still working in an American manufacturer in China, I recommended to use automated machines to decrease the labor cost. They always keep on complaining this concern again and again.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.914
I think these gadgets have really impacted the production in the industries. In a matter of fact they have really enhanced the mode of doing the work in the industries with ease. This has however affected the business positively.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.548
Raw Dex
$0.030
That right this is the era for robots. Robots are now doing a lot of the labor that used to be done by human workers. Business owners love this as robots can do higher-quality work

Back