What are Cryptocurrency wallets,?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
cryptocurrency wallets are devices or physical medium that stores the public or private keys for cryptocurrency transactions. What is your own definition?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency wallets are used to store cryptocurrencies. If you want to keep your bitcoin for some time using cryptocurrency wallet like trust wallet, metamask and so many others on the internet but it is important you make research.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should not mistake cryptocurrency wallet to cryptocurrency exchange because some people do make this mistake.
Offline wallet is the best and secure wallet for our cryptocurrency and trustwallet and coinomi is the best.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should not mistake cryptocurrency wallet to cryptocurrency exchange because some people do make this mistake.
Offline wallet is the best and secure wallet for our cryptocurrency and trustwallet and coinomi is the best.
it is only newbies that make such kind of mistake. Of course if you have a lot of money in cryptocurrency, it is better to use a cold wallet because it is secure.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is only newbies that make such kind of mistake. Of course if you have a lot of money in cryptocurrency, it is better to use a cold wallet because it is secure.
Well I can say that it is newbies because there are some that have known cryptocurrency more than 2 years now but still sees binance as a wallet because that is the only address they use

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I can say that it is newbies because there are some that have known cryptocurrency more than 2 years now but still sees binance as a wallet because that is the only address they use
maybe they do not have any kind of knowledge about cryptocurrency that's why. People that use binance regularly will not make that mistake.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
maybe they do not have any kind of knowledge about cryptocurrency that's why. People that use binance regularly will not make that mistake.
Even some people that uses cryptocurrency regularly are making same mistake. Like someone that wanted to submit his address to claim an airdrop, dropped his binance address. And it is not possible for him to receive airdrop there. I was the one that told him to try trustwallet

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even some people that uses cryptocurrency regularly are making same mistake. Like someone that wanted to submit his address to claim an airdrop, dropped his binance address. And it is not possible for him to receive airdrop there. I was the one that told him to try trustwallet
That's one of the major mistakes some people make in cryptocurrency. I think the reason is because of carelessness.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's one of the major mistakes some people make in cryptocurrency. I think the reason is because of carelessness.
It is not that he is careless but don't know the difference between the two. It was until I told him the difference was when he knew and he is no more doing that same mistake anymore

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not that he is careless but don't know the difference between the two. It was until I told him the difference was when he knew and he is no more doing that same mistake anymore
I think people should always go into mentorship before they use cryptocurrency if not they will continue to make mistakes. I think binance academy can help them with that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Just like you keep your money in your purse (a wallet), you use crypto wallet to store your crypto assets. These wallets can be of different types, but the most common ones are cold wallet and hard wallet.

Back