What are CryptoWallets?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Crypto wallet is a platform for storing, receiving, and sending cryptocurrency, but currently there are many crypto wallets that have been updated or added features such as swap and stake features. There are two types of cryto wallets that we know, namely hot wallets and cold wallets. The first time you create a crypto wallet you will get a private key and a public key.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
You have answered your question perfectly. Now, many cryptocurrency exchange use to have wallets embedded into their site. I have other wallets but I prefer to use exchange wallets because they don't require private and public keys.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
You should be using cold wallet instead of hot wallet if you want to safeguard your assets, but sadly a lot of us end up using hot wallets.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Speaking of this term, it is obvious that this an online wallet for cryptocurrency. The other features follow if using transactions, transfer, receiving, etc.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
When I started working in noise.cash the site guided me to open bitcoin wallet so I opened it and now it is working till date the money which I am getting from here are directly transfered to my wallet.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I only use trust wallet online. If I had up to one Bitcoin or an equivalent of that, I would surely get a cold wallet especially after watching how people lost their money on FTX.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto wallet is a platform for storing, receiving, and sending cryptocurrency, but currently there are many crypto wallets that have been updated or added features such as swap and stake features. There are two types of cryto wallets that we know, namely hot wallets and cold wallets. The first time you create a crypto wallet you will get a private key and a public key.
As you have said already that crypto wallets are places where we store up crypto coins online as it is and it provides on with the platform to trade their coin, send and receive from third parties. Crypto wallets are even more than just storing and trading crypto coins but also you can mine, swap coins etc.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I started working in noise.cash the site guided me to open bitcoin wallet so I opened it and now it is working till date the money which I am getting from here are directly transfered to my wallet.
I also have that Wallet address in BCH created relative to noise.cash but it cannot receive from coinpayu. By the way are you still on noise? they have reformatted and I don't know how to earn in the new format.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You can use crypto wallets to store up crypto coins online. you can use them on the platforms where you can trade their coin, send and receive from different people

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As you have said already that crypto wallets are places where we store up crypto coins online as it is and it provides on with the platform to trade their coin, send and receive from third parties. Crypto wallets are even more than just storing and trading crypto coins but also you can mine, swap coins etc.
You are right, currently there are many uses for crypto wallets such as crypto staking, as well as a bridge between blockchains so that we as users will find it easier to use a crypto wallet that has more complete features.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I only use coins.ph for local purposes and coinbase for international. The downside is that I do not use them often. I am more on having my payment through PayPal. At some point, my salary can only be received through GCash.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Absolutely correct, this is just a true meaning and definition of a crypto wallet, you're also given some key phrases, should incase your wallet has issues or get missing, you can always get back your assets with the help of providing your phrase, everything will be restored, but those phrases should be kept secret.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In fact, crypto wallets do not physically store crypto but crypto remains in the blockchain, so that when a user creates a new wallet they will get access to the blockchain through that wallet, so what is stored in the wallet is the public address, private key and signature of the transaction.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The wallet should be safe and has lower fee and should have the option through which we can swap to any currency we want
Currently, there are many crypto wallets that update or add to their features so that they can meet user needs, are transparent and have low fees, and are also safe from hacker attacks.

Back