What are current challenges faced by your business?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running any kind of business, there are many people who may face many different kinds of challenges. For example, many people may have a really harder time attracting customers or the customer may simply not be desiring your product. Inflation could also be a huge problem for many businessmen. So, under such kind of problems, what are some of the challenges faced by your business in the current situation?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Currently the major problem I am facing is that I am not getting enough customers. My business is still pretty much new and not many people know about it yet, I want to focus on advertising my business for now.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently the major problem I am facing is that I am not getting enough customers. My business is still pretty much new and not many people know about it yet, I want to focus on advertising my business for now.

You may continue to face this challenge for a long time if you do not focus on solving the exact root cause of the problem. Sometimes a business may never get customers due top various different kinds of reasons and location could be one of them. So, you must make sure that your business is located at the right place.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
The current challenges that my business is facing right now is the sufficient amount of business capital required to run the business in a very nicely manner that will enable the full stocking for the business.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Shortages of marketing funds is one of my biggest challenges that I am facing with my business. Since I lack marketing funds, I am unable to reach my target customers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Shortages of marketing funds is one of my biggest challenges that I am facing with my business. Since I lack marketing funds, I am unable to reach my target customers.
In most cases small businesses are affected by the sufficient market that can feed the business to it's sustainability. This is however being culminated by the lack of funds to conduct effective marketing tactics.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I have a milk tea selling business and I'm also facing a problem which is all about the increase of the ingredients of my milk tea. It's indeed a problem. I'm doubtful if my customers continue to buy should I make a little increase.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
The little business which am operating now is down it's has issue of financial breakdown due to one scam which I fall victim to, I also have issue of customers complain even when the goods are in good standard

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been working as a freelancer for almost 8 years. I am grateful that I have already secured a stable and loyal customer base. But that does not mean they may not look out for other freelancers to provide the service for them. Therefore, my main challenge is to maintain the quality of my work and serve my clients well so that they can keep using my service.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Lack of orders, paid work is a major problem since I am a migrant. I am closely monitored, and after I find a site which pays well, others get control of the site and I again do not get paid work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I will be facing a challenge next month . There is another milk tea seller who will rent a space in the mall where I am also renting. I am rearing now on what to do .

Back