What are inexpensive ways to improve staff amenities?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Personally speaking, there are so many ways that can achieve this concern. It does not need to be expensive in doing so. We just need to provide a good working environment for them to be more productive. Of course, we can also provide some recreational areas for them to use. It is a way for them to do some exercises to keep fit as a fiddle.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Some companies don't care about the working conditions of their staff. I went to a school that still uses chalkboard. Despite it's hazards to health. The staff can be sick for all I care.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some companies don't care about the working conditions of their staff. I went to a school that still uses chalkboard. Despite it's hazards to health. The staff can be sick for all I care.
It is very bad but I am grateful that my dad works in a company that provide health insurance for he and his family

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Personally speaking, there are so many ways that can achieve this concern. It does not need to be expensive in doing so. We just need to provide a good working environment for them to be more productive. Of course, we can also provide some recreational areas for them to use. It is a way for them to do some exercises to keep fit as a fiddle.

I'm not sure if there is any way that you can be able to improve workers amenities to make their working environment better that is not going to be expensive.

But you can actually cut down the expenses by maintaining very well the existing one's that you have so that you don't have to start building new ones.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Little things can help like providjng a good working environment for the company or even giving them some recreational areas for relaxation will help them feel good as always too

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
There is no denying the fact that there are ways to go about it without spending much, but the truth of the matter is if you really want the best and as well something that would last, you would definitely need to spend more.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it doesn't need to be anything very expensive, just improving the workers amenities to make their working environment better is a lot already for them which is not even expensive.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a business owner offering amenities to your staffs can help businesses to attract and retain top talent, improve employee morale and job satisfaction, and enhance overall productivity and performance, and most importantly to balance the cost of providing amenities with the benefits they bring to the business and its staff

Back