What are Keywords?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Keywords are the lifeblood of SEO, and every blogger needs to understand how to use them to rank on search engines.
These are words and phrases that people use to search for information online.
There are tools that can help you generate information about keywords so you know which to use and rank fast, one of which is SEMrush.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Keywords are great for SEO as long as you do not go over the top with how many you use and that only relevant key words are used for the niche of your site. I do know that there are some places that will automatically generate keywords for your site to make it easier for you to ensure you are using keywords that would work to help with SEO, you just have to be careful and do your research before using just any service. One mistake that most new website owners make in the beginning is using too many keywords and thinking that will help, I did that in the beginning until I found out it was hurting my cause more than helping it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
You should also be careful when adding keywords to your site as some search engines can penalize you if you add too many or the wrong ones. A good way to find the right keywords is to look at what competitors are using and use the same ones. You can also use Google's keyword tool which can help you come up with relevant keywords. Additionally, you can look for keywords that have a high search volume, as those will be the ones most likely to drive traffic to your site.

Last edited by a moderator:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.330
Keywords are the search term people type on search bars in order to find information. By usin g these search terms you will be able to improve your website's online visibility

Back