What are side hustle for students?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all student that has a stable sponsor. So the best way for them to be able to cope is to have side hustle.
What are the side hustle a student can have?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
I think they can be a crew in a food chain or something like this. Working online is not easy for them because some companies have standard requirements.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think students can do online surveys and post on forums. They can also provide private tutoring service or work for eateries on a part-time basis. I know some of the students from international schools work for Starbucks on a part time basis or during summer vacation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, students can work on paid-to-post forums or do some freelancing jobs in order to make some money. Online jobs are ideal for students who have limited time since they should focus on their studies.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to being a student, I guess it would depends on how much time you have to be able to work on a side hustle. Something like working in a fast food restaurant may be perfect if you can get the hours that you need in between college or university but also things like paid-to-post forums would be perfect for a student as well to make a little extra income in their spare time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There are so many side hustles students can do to make money from themselves, the most important thing is that it does not affect their studies. Students can pick up online jobs like freelancing or affiliate marketing as a side hustle.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there are many ways students can make money on the side they can post on forums work on GPT PTC sites and more it's not easy to make money but possible for sure

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In my opinion, students can work on paid-to-post forums or do some freelancing jobs in order to make some money. Online jobs are ideal for students who have limited time since they should focus on their studies.
Some students can even begin their career but it depends on what they want to do and I used to write when I was a student but I never knew I could write online back then

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Students should concentrate on ways that can pay more in less time and that's why they should look for survey websites and also micro task websites as they pay well

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some students can even begin their career but it depends on what they want to do and I used to write when I was a student but I never knew I could write online back then
Yes, I agree with you. Do you like writing? I love writing very much but unfortunately, I do not have much free time for that because I already have an offline job so my time is limited. The truth is that writing requires time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
For students, I think, they can watch videos that pay watchers, play game apps, or write articles. There are students very good at writing articles. There are also students who earned through their video creations.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Students can earn online through different ways and can also look for offline ways and actually offline ways really well so they should concentrate on whatever that pays well to them

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I actually fall into that category, so when it comes to side hustle a student can do, working in paid to post forums is actually a perfect side hustle, as it doesn't cost you much, except for data and time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, I agree with you. Do you like writing? I love writing very much but unfortunately, I do not have much free time for that because I already have an offline job so my time is limited. The truth is that writing requires time.
I love to write and I write articles every day because of the platforms that I work on and I even tend to become more popular the more I write my articles

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love to write and I write articles every day because of the platforms that I work on and I even tend to become more popular the more I write my articles
It is so nice to hear that you love writing. Writing is so demanding. It requires knowledge, so it is not easy at all. Article writing is quite difficult. I am very glad to hear that you are very good at writing. I wish you all the best.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I think I actually fall into that category, so when it comes to side hustle a student can do, working in paid to post forums is actually a perfect side hustle, as it doesn't cost you much, except for data and time.
Paid to post is one of the best way which you can earn its one way now to make money online any student can do this and make money at home I also think that if you know how to promote product you can chose to go into affiliate marketing and make some cool cash from here it is one of the way I use to make money back then.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is so nice to hear that you love writing. Writing is so demanding. It requires knowledge, so it is not easy at all. Article writing is quite difficult. I am very glad to hear that you are very good at writing. I wish you all the best.
It requires knowledge and time. Above all of them, it requires creativity and that is why anyone who is not creative cannot become a writer because you need to be able to bring up ideas and be fast about it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Being a student you cannot expect to have more time to earn as you need to study and complete your assignments too so you should look for ways that take less time

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It requires knowledge and time. Above all of them, it requires creativity and that is why anyone who is not creative cannot become a writer because you need to be able to bring up ideas and be fast about it
You are absolutely right. Writing does not only require time and knowledge but creativity as well. In my opinion, the most important thing is creativity. If you are not creative, you cannot write anything because you will have no ideas.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Being a student you cannot expect to have more time to earn as you need to study and complete your assignments too so you should look for ways that take less time
You will time to study so you should just make sure that you do not do a job that will deprive you from studying because that is our primary aim and every other thing is secondary

Back