Question What are snowflakes for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hi there,
At the moment there are only two things you can spend your snowflakes on

1) Gifts

Gifts can be given to other users, and was popular during the Christmas holidays. Gifts will make user's content light up in the colour of the gift you give them. Example if you gift them a blue gift, their content/posts will be highlighted blue.

2) Content Awards
You can find more about this here:

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please tell me how many times you will ask same question when it was alee answered at least twice in different threads.
Because I was not clear with the answer given before
Post automatically merged:

Please tell me how many times you will ask same question when it was alee answered at least twice in different threads.
Am still new here so I think I need to know how things function here

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
Check the below links:

Hope you won't ask it next time.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like it has been answered that it is used to buy some products in the shop area. But I am also thinking that it will still be useful more than that

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It'll be used as a virtual currency in different contests in the coming months but this month it's just to buy and send virtual gifts to other users
Ok do you mean that apart from buying in the shop area, it will still be for a contest next month?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Hello, I am new to the forum and I have seen that from time to time I get this coin or reward, someone would tell me what is it for? Thank you

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
I am not sure but I believe it reflects your content quality, and engagement on the forum, among others.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I believe a new feature was just created where you can make use of the snowflakes you earn to award members for their post.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
I am not sure but I believe it reflects your content quality, and engagement on the forum, among others.
I believe a new feature was just created where you can make use of the snowflakes you earn to award members for their post.
I understand thanks for your contributions, I was exploring the forum and I saw that in the shop section you can make gifts of different prices in snowflakes to other users, I do not know what there will be within it, possibly RIF points, If someone has used them it would be good to tell us what is in those gifts.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hi there,

1) Gifts

Gifts can be given to other users, and was popular during the Christmas holidays. Gifts will make user's content light up in the colour of the gift you give them. Example if you gift them a blue gift, their content/posts will be highlighted blue.

2) Content Awards

Solution

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Hi there,

1) Gifts

2) Content Awards
understood! all very well explained, thank you 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back