What Are Some Challenges You Face While Making Passive Income?

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the most important challenge to earning passive income is lack of the required resources. Most a times, generation of passive income requires one to invest substantial upfront finances. Most people lack the ability to mobilise these resources.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Having a passive income is really one of my dream come true and I am trying my best to have some sort of extra income even in some small ways because everything that adds up with my earnings is a very big help already for me.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
There are so many ways to take passive income, one of which is give your apartment on rent, as I had given it and I was taking rent on monthly basis. The challenges were to take care of apartment, as if something break I was remain there to fix it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of my passive income are from online works and the first challenge i face with my online works are the payment options, most of online payments don't support my country so it is very hard to find which supports.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Some of these difficulties may consist of finding the time to correctly set up and manage assets considering that one might have existing commitments between work and life, having enough starting capital necessary for setting revenue streams, managing unpredictable month-to-month cash flows, adjusting offerings according to changing consumer

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.911
Passive income comes with a lot of risks as well. For instance, when you invest in stocks or others, there is no assurance that you will earn money from it. So, just invest what you can afford to lose.

Back