What are some disadvantages of having a blog?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes that's the only disadvantage I can think of. Maybe if the blog doesn't bring profit, then it'll be a waste of capital used in starting it. Aside that nothing else I think.
I think some people regard to the fact that they do not make money immediately from blogs when they create them as a disadvantage

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think some people regard to the fact that they do not make money immediately from blogs when they create them as a disadvantage
That's as a result of lack of patience on the side of the blogger. You can only earn immediately if you have a good traffic source already. Aside that you need to build up traffic before you earn.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's as a result of lack of patience on the side of the blogger. You can only earn immediately if you have a good traffic source already. Aside that you need to build up traffic before you earn.
The person can earn immediately if he has the money to buy a website that is already having traffic

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
There are so many benefits for having a blog. One of the main benefit being to provide a source of a passive income over time. This is through the visitors for the site. They earns the webmaster passively until the internet is dead.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many benefits for having a blog. One of the main benefit being to provide a source of a passive income over time. This is through the visitors for the site. They earns the webmaster passively until the internet is dead.
And the person can still get paid even after his death. That is so sweet

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, there are many folks out there who may always want to create a blog and make it successful in the end. They may think that there might not be any disadvantages of owning a blog. So, is this really the case? Are there any disadvantages of owning a blog? What do you think about this interesting aspect of blogging?
For me some of the disadvantages of owning a blog are having to invest a lot of time and work without any guarantee of success, reflecting badly on your brand if your blog is poorly written or maintained, and facing legal issues if you violate any rules.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
I am not a blogger but I fear that if I start my blogs I will need to update them periodically to get traffic which I will find difficult because when you have a regular offline job you dont get time to do that. Maybe that is the only disadvantage that I feel is in blogging for me.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
We all have some Limited time to work online so if we will spend our much more time on our blog then we won't get the time to spend in PTP and other site from where we can get sure and quick income.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The person can earn immediately if he has the money to buy a website that is already having traffic
But sometimes it is not a good business if the new owner can not handle it well by writing good content that the users want. And this might make the vistors to leave the blog.

Back