What Are Some investment Options For Poor People?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Investment is for the rich. A poor person should start by investing in himself. He should acquire new skills that will pay him better. He should start by changing his thinking pattern and work on himself before thinking of investing elsewhere.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.140
There are programs in crpyto world who allow small investments. You can collect money here and on faucets and invest in those programs or tokens. Crypto is much open for small investors than stocks or real estate.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
The investment opportunities for the poor people that start from $1 takes alot of time for one to earn a significant amount of interest or the return on investment. For instance investing $1 for a 9% p.a R.O.I would earn a poor investor $0.09 for the whole year exclusive of taxes. You will agree with me that investments belong to the rich.
Many people don't realize that, and internet motivational speakers don't help too. Time spent working on investing with a small amount of money would best be used working to accumulate wealth instead.

sofiko

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some investment opportunities for the poor. One of them is to deposit money in a bank or savings account. Another option is micro investing, where small amounts of money can be invested in mutual funds or stocks through mobile apps or online platforms. Other options include joining a mutual fund or credit union, where people pool resources to invest and make loans. It's important to understand the risks and choose affordable and safe options. In such cases, the advice of a financial advisor and the imparting of financial literacy may be helpful.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
M
If one is poor, I would suggest him/her to put money in a deposit account with bank. It's important to have savings for emergency purpose. If one is really interested in investment, one may consider buying mutual funds which do not require a lot of money.
I think the capital for buying the mutual funds depends on the country where one comes from. For instance in my country, one has to raise like $1000 for them to make investments on the same.

Back