What are some of marketing gimmicks you know.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Yeah , that is one gimmick thst is always used . I know a lot of businesses use it to attract a lot of customers, clients and people to buy more from them.
I got to know about the strategy when one of my friends who is into affiliate marketing told me about it. I was actually very surprised the first time I heard about it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Well that's marketing for you. you just have to adopt any method or gimmicks to get people to buy. The bottom line is that at the end of the day you have made more sales

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Well that's marketing for you. you just have to adopt any method or gimmicks to get people to buy. The bottom line is that at the end of the day you have made more sales
Yes, the purpose of any kind of marketing strategy in a business venture is to attract sales at the end of the day. So you must employ every strategy to succeed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
That's the whole essence. the marketing strategy in a business venture is to attract sales at the end of the day. so they are ready to employ every strategy to succeed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Free sample is one gimmick in my milk tea and then people buy because they are ashamed haha. Another is to hire a good singer and let him or her sing a jingle for your business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Free sample is one gimmick in my milk tea and then people buy because they are ashamed haha. Another is to hire a good singer and let him or her sing a jingle for your business.
Hiring a good singer is actually a very good strategy. The person will be able to attract attention but you must be ready to pay them at the end of the day.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Having good relationship with your audience or customers is not a marketing gimmick in my perspective. It is something every business man tries to do to succeed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
In marketing gimmicks is to engage with your audience and create a better relationship.
creating good relationship with your customers is something you need to do and it is not a marketing gimmick. Any businessman that wants to succeed must do that.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
creating good relationship with your customers is something you need to do and it is not a marketing gimmick. Any businessman that wants to succeed must do that.
Marketing is instrumental to developing a business and you must try as much as possible to carry out a result-oriented strategy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
Marketing is instrumental to developing a business and you must try as much as possible to carry out a result-oriented strategy.
Of course, marketing is very important and necessary for anybody that wants to go into a business. It is through marketing that people will get to know about your product and what it has to offer.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Of course, marketing is very important and necessary for anybody that wants to go into a business. It is through marketing that people will get to know about your product and what it has to offer.
Marketing is a very wonderful activities that will increase the sales of the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
One trick most Marketers make use of is to offer free product when you buy one. The customers would think they are getting two for the price of one but in reality they are paying for the two products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
One trick most Marketers make use of is to offer free product when you buy one. The customers would think they are getting two for the price of one but in reality they are paying for the two products.
Definitely, i have a friend who is it do marketing and he said exactly the same thing. They always try to tell you that a particular product is free which is probably a lie.

Back