What are the additional ways to earn Bitcoin?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.426
There are several ways at which we can earn Bitcoin and a typical example is using the Faucet to earn some satoshis and we can also engage in trading the bitcoin to earn more Bitcoin. What do you think are the additional ways at which we can earn Bitcoin?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I think the best way to earn BTC is by posting on RIF. I have not found any PTP sites that pay with BTC. Bizdustry used to pay with BTC in the past but these days it only pays in litecoins.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can earn bitcoin from faucets and you can also earn bitcoin from cryptocurrency trading.
Don't waste your time using faucets. It is not a lucrative means to make BCH online. Faucets is a waste of time and energy. There are other good means to earn bitcoin online which include staking etc

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
There are many ways to get Bitcoin such as the referral program from Coinbase and other exchanges, Save your Bitcoin in your wallet and activate the Earn feature. Mining is also a way to get new Bitcoins, buy mining hardware equipment and join the Mining Pool.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the ways to earn Bitcoin that most people does not focus on is by mining it on the some site to earn the site currency and later convert to Bitcoin

ekta

Complete Stranger
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earn bitcoin through mining, faucets, airdrops, freelance work, affiliate marketing, staking, and participating in bounty programs. Additionally explore trading, accepting Bitcoin as payment, and engaging in decentralized finance (DeFi) activities.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Browser mining, writing, staking are some of the ways to make some cryptocurrencies. Though these sites may not pay in bitcoin, the crypto can always be swapped for other crypto at exchanges and wallets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One of the easiest ways is through paid to post sites you can earn some crypto here. Either getting it through another crypto then you convert it or you earn it directly.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
One of the easiest ways is through paid to post sites you can earn some crypto here. Either getting it through another crypto then you convert it or you earn it directly.
This is one of the methods I have been using as I am on different paid to post sites and receive my earning most times In cryptocurrency , people also earn Bitcoin and other cryptocoins by playing games online just like one I am currently doing and earning from.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is one of the methods I have been using as I am on different paid to post sites and receive my earning most times In cryptocurrency , people also earn Bitcoin and other cryptocoins by playing games online just like one I am currently doing and earning from.
Yes there are some games back then I tried that you could exchange your points to bitcoin. But the problem with these games is that what you earn is usually small.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Some of the advertising networks are paying using Bitcoin, but the rates have reduced drastically in the last few years. So using crypto advertising networks is a good way to make some money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to make money through bitcoin is to trade. Most of the website that pays in Bitcoin will not make your tangible amount of money. That is why learning bitcoin trading is the best way to make money through it. Faucets and the rest of them cannot make you a sustainable money.

Back