What are the advantages and disadvantages of starting an online business?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Online business is for everyone. you can start the business even with a low amount. The major disadvantage is you need to know how to run it to avoid getting scammed by online thieves
I just feel that one of the major disadvantage of online business is that you may not get customers very quick because there are so many people who are doing that same business as you

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have just started my online business and was so relaxed because there are no permits to comply. The only discouragement I have now is the wrong timing. It seems this year is not a good year to start because of the high cost of the commodities. I only got 8 customers and it's been two weeks now hehe.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
The advantage is that you will be able to operate the business from the comfort of your home and as such you will need to try your best to identify scam programs because this is what make people see it as one of the dangerous way to earn which may not really be good enough

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
investing through investment platforms can be profitable,same with doing business online. But you need to be careful with scams online
Post automatically merged:

Alot of people prefer online money-making same here with me . it is good that there are platforms for people to monetize their skills and passions. This means that people can earn money doing something they enjoy doing online

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
You don't have to spend so much to set up an online business unlike offline business where you need a store at a prime location and then staff

Back