What are the advantages and disadvantages of the monthly salary system?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
One month is too short. Our salary at the university is monthly but we have equal sharing at home. I am responsible of the electric bill, internet, gasul and for the gasoline individual, for food equal sharing too. It's not a problem having a monthly salary releases.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One month is too short. Our salary at the university is monthly but we have equal sharing at home. I am responsible of the electric bill, internet, gasul and for the gasoline individual, for food equal sharing too. It's not a problem having a monthly salary releases.
I used to say that one months is too long but I realised that it is not too long because getting your money every week or every day we will just make you spend them on things that are not reasonable

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.030
Here in my country normally we get salaries on monthly basis, one thing I will recommend strongly as before starting work, confirm that if the company pays regularly and timely or not.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Here in my country normally we get salaries on monthly basis, one thing I will recommend strongly as before starting work, confirm that if the company pays regularly and timely or not.
This is how it is done here too but we have a few companies that pays workers Weekly or daily but it is very rare don't like paying monthly salary
You hardly find those companies

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people are not good at calculating and that is why they cannot tell when their transport fare is more than the salary they collect. Do you know that things like this happen too?
During my work, I never ran out of money before I received my salary again, because I was frugal and didn't spend money except for things that were important. I always set aside some of my money for emergency fund savings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
During my work, I never ran out of money before I received my salary again, because I was frugal and didn't spend money except for things that were important. I always set aside some of my money for emergency fund savings.
That was because you knew how to spend your money and you did not spend your money on things that are not reasonable unlike some people
Some people spend money unnecessarily which is very bad

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I think that the good thing is that we don't tend to spend as much I believe if we would get paid weekly we would have more troubles to save
But it also depends on individual because I am someone who knows how to save money very well so I may save the money that I am getting every day till the end of the month without touching it

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Some people will even be owing other people money before the salary comes in so they will pay immediately with the salary and they will not have any savings at the end of the day
Anyone who is having a lot of responsibilities to pay for and is usually on a monthly salary they will always be facing this kind of challenges.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I used to say that one months is too long but I realised that it is not too long because getting your money every week or every day we will just make you spend them on things that are not reasonable
That's right, and we cannot save because we become a one day millionaire of our salary and the next day, money no more. It is better salary release monthly in bulk.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is harder to save this way and also couse a few other issuess I think that we do not need to get paid weekly I know that it does improve motivation but it would be harder to save

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Anyone who is having a lot of responsibilities to pay for and is usually on a monthly salary they will always be facing this kind of challenges.
This is true and someone who does not have so much responsibilities can go for the weekly salary because weekly salary is just a way of spending money recklessly
That is actually what I feel

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Monthly salary system of payment has its own advantages, because money comes into one's hand at the end of every month, thereby not giving room for excessive expenditures, but is disadvantages is that sometimes we need to pay some urgent bills,so with the monthly system of payment, paying such bills will not be possible.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Monthly payment is really ideal for high spenders. You would reduce your spending habits when you know money would only come into your hands only after 30 or 31 days so you would sit up.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The advantage of monthly salary is that you will have plan to spend it and since the payment comes only in aa month planning on how to spend it is mandatory and you don't spend it all at once, but the disadvantage is that you have to wait all months in order to get payments, and if you faced some accidents that forced you to spend all your payment then you will be brock. for the rest of the month.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.238
The disadvantage of the monthly salary system is that it would make you to get basic utilities on debts which could be humiliating. People that have daily or weekly pay can always afford to pay for basic necessities instantly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For me it's a very great thing to getting higher amount of money at once and manage to plan for yourself for the month while the bad side part of it is that it requires much waiting time for one to get the salary.

Back