What are the available paid to write website?

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish to know if there are good and reliable sites that pay members for writing a blog posts for them using SEO tools and possibly on WordPress.

Please so share a legit site that has probably paid you or someone you know. You can also highlights requirements involved.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I wish to know if there are good and reliable sites that pay members for writing a blog posts for them using SEO tools and possibly on WordPress.

Please so share a legit site that has probably paid you or someone you know. You can also highlights requirements involved.
Most of the paid to post sites have gone down, but Beermoneyforum is still running and great. There are also services you can get on freelance sites like Fiverr and Upwork.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
If you can use paypal and if you can write long articles, and if your articles are well written, you might find Hubpages very useful. This site has been paying me for almost a decade.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am curious: does hubpages pay you a defined sum of money for every article you submit? Or does the site use other criteria to determine the amount to pay you?
Kindly share on this.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of the available paid to write websites i know of are; Upwork, freelancer, fiverr. I know there are other websites apart from these but these are the ones that are popular.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
If you can use paypal and if you can write long articles, and if your articles are well written, you might find Hubpages very useful. This site has been paying me for almost a decade.
What are the payment rates at the hub pages?As in do they have a minimum word count for articles? And after the submission, how do they pay, is it per view or per submission and the payment processor accepted please.

Back