What are the benefits of business travel?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I remembered I had a business trip in Valencia city to present to their cooperative non-life insurance and was so lucky all members got insured on UCPB General Insurance. I got a commission of 45,000. But it is a very far place three hours ride with a big bus passing Malaybalay City. But so sad, the COOP was mismanaged. It turned bankrupt.
That' s too bad. Mismanagement is always a bad thing for any organizations, companies, etc. I think that it is a good commission to have that amount of money. I do not mind if the place is too far.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That' s too bad. Mismanagement is always a bad thing for any organizations, companies, etc. I think that it is a good commission to have that amount of money. I do not mind if the place is too far.
Yeah, that was s huge commission. 5 thousand plus got insured at coop's expense. The manager was my friend but he corrupted the money and he's still at large.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business travelling is a nice idea for businesses and apart from growth and development it has various benefits to various businesses
One is that it helps businesses to gain popularity in various countries

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business travelling is a nice idea for businesses and apart from growth and development it has various benefits to various businesses
One is that it helps businesses to gain popularity in various countries
Traveling is a very good investment because people see traveling as part of the education and that is why a lot of people will engage in it . Consequently, if you engage in such business, it will bring in much more money.

Back