What are the Benefits of Replying to Customer Comments on Social Media?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Many business people use social media as a marketing strategy, if they only post products regularly it may not be very useful as a promotion, there is still a lot that business people have to do to attract an audience, so it is hoped that it will be easier to interact with customers.Even though there are many ways to collect information on followers and loyal customers, whatever the reason, the goal of a businessman is to increase sales turnover. One way to get to know customers better is to always read their comments, even many business people delete negative comments, what do you think.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
That is what I noticed in ads in business in Facebook for example, the negative comments were deleted and they also make an announcement that they receive only positive comments which is not good. People must know the real score of their services..

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That is what I noticed in ads in business in Facebook for example, the negative comments were deleted and they also make an announcement that they receive only positive comments which is not good. People must know the real score of their services..
I agree with you, deleting negative comments is highly disgraceful, because our star score remains low, and it would appear that business people will always avoid trouble and be full of dishonesty.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I agree with you, deleting negative comments is highly disgraceful, because our star score remains low, and it would appear that business people will always avoid trouble and be full of dishonesty.
We are also wondering where to locate back our comments only to learn they deleted them, it's so disgraceful indeed. The result of this is faking the customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I like businesses that don't take their customers feedbacks on social media for granted. Good or bad comments you need to reply to them. It shows you appreciate and value their feedbacks

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It is indeed important for business owners to reply to the comments of the people in soc med to correct their mistakes or improve the products they are selling online.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many business people use social media as a marketing strategy, if they only post products regularly it may not be very useful as a promotion, there is still a lot that business people have to do to attract an audience, so it is hoped that it will be easier to interact with customers.Even though there are many ways to collect information on followers and loyal customers, whatever the reason, the goal of a businessman is to increase sales turnover. One way to get to know customers better is to always read their comments, even many business people delete negative comments, what do you think.
I just think they should always try to clarify the negative content as much as possible instead of deleting them which may seem they really did that and that could make others have a different intention towards them.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
If you respond promptly to the queries of customer on social media, then this would give a really great impression. Being active on social media means that the company takes the business quite seriously.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.713
Replying to customer comments on social media helps to create a positive impressive on potential customers, improves conversion, they feel that the business cares about its reputation, and will offer good customer support

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Most customers give their feedbacks on social media this days. And it is important that you respond and address those feedbacks. It shows that your business is concerned with customers engagement in the business

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I just think they should always try to clarify the negative content as much as possible instead of deleting them which may seem they really did that and that could make others have a different intention towards them.
I agree with you, if a businessman removes negative content, it means he is not willing to take the risk, so it would be nice to clarify if it is necessary to provide compensation for the products consumers buy.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think a company should respond promptly to positive as well as negative feedback. This shows that you value feedback from customers. When receiving a negative feedback, the company should find out the reason, make clarifications or offer an apology.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.792
The course of action in replying to customers' feedback is a good way of building a good rapport with them. If we ignore them, these people will have bad impressions about the company.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A business that takes the time to reply to the comments that customers post on social media illustrates that it values and respects these people. Customers who receive responses to their comments are thus likely to view a business as a responsible entity, thus developing loyalty toward the venture. Customer loyalty translates to sustainably high sales.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

One of the benefits you get from engaging your customers online on social media is that they are going to see your business as something that loves bonding with their customers and it is going to improve their loyalty and trust in your business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right I agree with you. Many businesses delete negative customer comments, or even limit and close comments on social media. Even though their negative comments can be constructive input.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
Well some of them usually delete these negative comments simply because they want to show a good image to potential customers, while there are others who quickly respond and sort out the issue.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
One of the benefits you get from engaging your customers online on social media is that they are going to see your business as something that loves bonding with their customers and it is going to improve their loyalty and trust in your business.
I agree with you, as a businessman we need to pay attention to customers on social media, we can also get to know them better or at least we get feedback from customers, we also have to be able to solve all the problems they encounter.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Replying to the customers comments by the businessmen enables them to understand the customer's insights according and response based on the goods or services rendered to them on your business.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well a good way to connect with the customers patronize your business is to read their comment and also reply to some of them any good and mannered way so as to give them that assurance and confidence that their opinion matters to you and the matter to you also.

Back