What are the Benefits of Replying to Customer Comments on Social Media?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business that has a strong habit of replying social media comments of its customers easily gets my trust. That implies that they would give me good support if I run into challenges doing business with them. Such a business deserves my patronage.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business that has a strong habit of replying social media comments of its customers easily gets my trust. That implies that they would give me good support if I run into challenges doing business with them. Such a business deserves my patronage.
This shows that they are being sincere in running the business and have a good customer support, this kind of business easily receives complain from customers and take time to work on them thus giving feedback when issues arises.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I value and respect any business that actually acknowledges customer comments on social media. That shows that the business takes the customers serious and important to their existence. It is rude to ignore social media comments from your customers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you interact with your customer's content on social media, your customers might feel privileged and he might become a regular customer.

Back