What are the Benefits of White Label Products?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.575
When we shop at traditional markets, mini markets and supermarkets, we always see that almost all products have a logo or business brand, but not all logos on products are made by manufacturers or companies that make these products, there are also logos made by buyers ( agent). So, in simple language, white label is a term for products that do not have a brand and upon agreement, the product can be attached with a logo or business brand by the buyer. For example, if you are a rice agent and sell rice to the XYZ mini market group, after it is packaged in a small size, for example 5 kilograms, then the XYZ mini market group will label or trademark the XYZ mini market. Do you think White Label will be mutually beneficial.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a situation where a retailer or wholesaler uses his own brand to label the product. It happens most times and it is often deployed in a situation where the brand of the producer is not well known and recognized.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.575
This is a situation where a retailer or wholesaler uses his own brand to label the product. It happens most times and it is often deployed in a situation where the brand of the producer is not well known and recognized.
I agree with you, in general, manufacturers' brands are unknown or don't even have a brand, so it will be difficult to gain customer trust, so it is better to use wholesale brands such as supermall names, or well-known mini market groups.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, in general, manufacturers' brands are unknown or don't even have a brand, so it will be difficult to gain customer trust, so it is better to use wholesale brands such as supermall names, or well-known mini market groups.
Those brand names ring bells and customers would be willing to buy those brands. As a wholesaler using my brand for a product, I have to ensure that the product is top quality so that I won't end up spoiling my brand reputation nn

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.390
This is a choice for manufacturing brands that are just starting out. They can leverage on the labeling of wholesale brands to break into the market bit by bit. There must be a well defined contract between the manufacturer and the wholesale outlet whose brand is being used.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
When we shop at traditional markets, mini markets and supermarkets, we always see that almost all products have a logo or business brand, but not all logos on products are made by manufacturers or companies that make these products, there are also logos made by buyers ( agent). So, in simple language, white label is a term for products that do not have a brand and upon agreement, the product can be attached with a logo or business brand by the buyer. For example, if you are a rice agent and sell rice to the XYZ mini market group, after it is packaged in a small size, for example 5 kilograms, then the XYZ mini market group will label or trademark the XYZ mini market. Do you think White Label will be mutually beneficial.
i don't understand what white label means

Back