What are the best captcha typing job websites?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Captcha solving task is not for me. I find it difficult and boring. And I heard that payment is low. I would rather do online surveys and post on RIF.
It will be boring because I will just continue to do the same thing over and over again and I will get tired of it so it is better for me to continue posting on forums just like I am doing now

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I do not rate any of these captcha sites as they do not even pay well on the reward that they give after one is done with the captcha which they make you to complete and one thing about it is that they have so many adverts that keep popping up when you are still there trying to complete the task given.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Personally I do not rate any of these captcha sites as they do not even pay well on the reward that they give after one is done with the captcha which they make you to complete and one thing about it is that they have so many adverts that keep popping up when you are still there trying to complete the task given.
I also do not erase all of those websites because the task they will give to you to do is nor really making sense to me and I am not ready to do such a thing

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I agree these types of platfrom pays extremely low you would need to solve chapcha for more than 5 hours a day to only make 1 dollar wich is carzy plus you need to pay attention
I am sure that the majority of us here will not want to work on platforms like that because we have other things to do and we cannot waste our time on just one platform

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that captcha jobs abound, but it will be difficult for someone to make out something worthwhile from those kind of platforms, as it is not a skill to offer, almost anyone and everyone can do it.
Captcha typing is a method of earning money online that you can do without having any special skills, but you should consider that the income from this way is very low and the work is difficult. However, this job has many users. Now tell me which sites do you work on? These are the sites I work on: Kolotibablo - 2Captcha

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I believe that captcha jobs abound, but it will be difficult for someone to make out something worthwhile from those kind of platforms, as it is not a skill to offer, almost anyone and everyone can do it.
It is not even a kind of job that you can make so much money from and it is not even going to help you to know other platforms that you can make money from so is it not advisable

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know of any best CAPTCHA solving website because all I know is that CAPTCHA solving website is a total waste of time because the payment is not encouraging.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I don't know of any best CAPTCHA solving website because all I know is that CAPTCHA solving website is a total waste of time because the payment is not encouraging.
I agree to what you have said. They have nothing good to offer and they will not even offer you a good amount of money so it is advisable to go for something else like paid to post forums

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Captcha typing is a method of earning money online that you can do without having any special skills, but you should consider that the income from this way is very low and the work is difficult. However, this job has many users. Now tell me which sites do you work on? These are the sites I work on: Kolotibablo - 2Captcha
Captcha typing is another earning method. I have tried the two sites you mention in your post. In my opinion, this earning method is not worth it because the earnings are too low and slow. This is the reason, I gave up working on these two sites. There are better earning methods online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you like to earn then you better of trying ways that are comfortable because earning from captcha is tough and some of these even penalize when we make mistakes

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Captcha typing is another earning method. I have tried the two sites you mention in your post. In my opinion, this earning method is not worth it because the earnings are too low and slow. This is the reason, I gave up working on these two sites. There are better earning methods online.
This is exactly the same thing someone else said so I don't even see it as a website that I can rely on if truly I want to make money when there are other ones that I can join

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is exactly the same thing someone else said so I don't even see it as a website that I can rely on if truly I want to make money when there are other ones that I can join
I agree with you that captcha typing is not a good earning method. In the past, I tried working on these sites but I gave them up because it was a very boring and tiring job for me. Besides that, the earnings were too low. There are definitely much better earning methods online.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I actually heard of it around last year, 2Captcha to be precise, but then, it's okay is low and sometimes I missed the captchas as some of them seem very hard .I hope to see a high paying captcha job .

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many websites that pay for captcha solving and 2captcha is best
I think that 2captcha is not a bad platform. The only issue I have is that the pay is very little and they don't offer PayPal, so the fees for me are high. I work on there very rarely because I don't like solving chapchas.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There was a time when I was planning to join this 2captcha and other such captcha-solving websites but I have realized that they are not worth it and it's more like a punishment to earn from these

Back