What are the best practices for customer service?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, it is important and necessary to understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business.
So you must try as much as possible to maintain good relationship with them.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it is important and necessary to understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business.
So you must try as much as possible to maintain good relationship with them.
You are right. My husband and I have a trading business and we try as much as we can to keep our customers satisfied.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, no business will be able to survive without a good customer service. But I have seen some businesses where the customer service agents are very harsh, people tends to run away from them.
Yes, I know such businesses as well. They end up closing because of the bad service they offer to customers.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, every business man must take A very good approach to offer good customer service in order to last for a long time. Having bad customer service will make them close up.
That's right. If you want to have a successful business, you must always be polite, kind and helpful to your customers in order to keep them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Customer services is all about giving the right information to the customers and help them with problem solving problems they face in using the products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. As they say, 'The customer is always right.' :)
Yes, even if the opinion of a customer does not make sense you have to address him or her in a polite manner.

That's true. As they say, 'The customer is always right.' :)
Yes, even if the opinion of a customer does not make sense you have to address him or her in a polite manner.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

That's right. You must always be patient with customers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.693
There are so many things that you can do to provide a quality customer service. Some of this includes using of polite language, giving away free samples, offering after sales services among others

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.080
Providing multiple channels for customers to reach out (e.g. phone, email, live chat)
Providing self-service options (e.g. FAQs, knowledge base)
Having a clear escalation process for handling complaints or complex issues.

Back