cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best ways to employ capable people?

That's a good question because some people look good "on paper". In other words their resume is impressive. And they also interview well. They impressed you face-to-face. However, once they get started on the job, they are not able to fulfill their duties and responsibilities. It is a clear understnding between the employer and the employee that, at the end of the probation period, if the employee has not performed well ... they need to look for employment elsewhere.

So they should start on a probation (about 6 months). If they are productive, give them an incentive - such as a bonus, an increase in salary, etc. If they proved they are capable, all you have to do as an employer, is to keep them happy. They will stay and be loyal, and continue to be productive, if you give them a good reason to be.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Most companies and business owners these days tend to use particular means. People can easily buy good grades in school but when it comes to experience and the actual skills, it's something you can never be able to buy. Or fake.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best ways to employ capable people?

That's a good question because some people look good "on paper". In other words their resume is impressive. And they also interview well. They impressed you face-to-face. However, once they get started on the job, they are not able to fulfill their duties and responsibilities. It is a clear understnding between the employer and the employee that, at the end of the probation period, if the employee has not performed well ... they need to look for employment elsewhere.

So they should start on a probation (about 6 months). If they are productive, give them an incentive - such as a bonus, an increase in salary, etc. If they proved they are capable, all you have to do as an employer, is to keep them happy. They will stay and be loyal, and continue to be productive, if you give them a good reason to be.
With all this in motion an employer won't end up with wrong staff.đź‘Ť

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.048
I would check the applicant's educational qualifications and work experience. Reference letter from previous employers are also important. In my location, most companies will expect new employees to pass a probationary period when s(he) starts. The probationary period normally lasts for 3 to 6 months.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would check the applicant's educational qualifications and work experience. Reference letter from previous employers are also important. In my location, most companies will expect new employees to pass a probationary period when s(he) starts. The probationary period normally lasts for 3 to 6 months.
Yes reference letter from previous employer is very important. This will give one more in-depth review about the employee and what made him leave his previous job.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yiu should we a high minimum standard for potential employees and you don't compromise on that standatd for anything. Also, you have to be ready to pay well because capable hands don't come cheap.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Sometimes, the resume is deceptive because people compile CVS to suit their purpose. Hands on experience and testing the workers for a long period of time allows you detect their behavior and attitude.

This is actually very correct because I know a lot of people who do the same thing with trying to update their CV in a way that it would sell them very quickly to the recruiters but when it is time to work, they will not be able to deliver anything.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
This actually very difficult to determine the competent employees in deed. But I think you could hire some professionals to do the job during the interviews with the selected candidates.

Back