What are the Big Mistakes of New Bloggers?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As new bloggers, without realizing it, of course they will make many mistakes that will hinder the development of the blog itself or not be indexed in Google Search. Can you tell me the big mistakes of new bloggers, so I can avoid them or correct the mistakes I've made so that I can increase my blog traffic.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The major mistake of most bloggers especially newbies is choosing wrong niches or not understanding the importance of keywords in blogging. Not all niches receives quality organic traffic daily. Secondly, choosing niches that are difficult to penetrate. Example of niches that are difficult to penetrate are ; online money making, SEO, health related niches, betting, detox, how to lose weight, how to make money, etc. This niches are high competitive and a new bloggers may find it hard to penetrate without capital

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
As new bloggers, without realizing it, of course they will make many mistakes that will hinder the development of the blog itself or not be indexed in Google Search. Can you tell me the big mistakes of new bloggers, so I can avoid them or correct the mistakes I've made so that I can increase my blog traffic.

I think that many bloggers make many different kinds of mistakes. There is not a single mistake a blogger may make. For example, a blogger may give up early and this might be a mistake.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think that many bloggers make many different kinds of mistakes. There is not a single mistake a blogger may make. For example, a blogger may give up early and this might be a mistake.
I agree with you, every blogger will have different mistakes, you have also mentioned one of the mistakes of new bloggers, giving up too quickly, and of course many other mistakes that I don't know about.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
New bloggers prefer easy and fast, which in the end they copy/paste other people's work, so Google will freeze it. In fact, to become a successful blogger, it takes at least a year.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
O
Blogging is no doubt a great way of reaching out to the world at large remotely. Some people engage in blogging for couple of reasons best known to them, it could be a hobby for some folks, while for some folks it could be an avenue to increase their awareness concerning their products and services while earning money online. Whatsoever the reason may be, the main aim is to get followership and readership for the blog. So below are some of the mistakes I personally feel most new bloggers do.
*Copying and pasting other people's blog content,this is a very bad way of starting out, because it doesn't display originality and creativity
*Inability to tender or submit one's blog to search engines
*Not leveraging on the use of social media to gain massive traffic and increase readership
*Insufficient knowledge of search engine optimization, as a newbie in the blogging industry,a very good knowledge of search engine optimization is very crucial and vital to the success of one's blog's success.
*Failure to pay attention to proper formatting and layout.
Thanks,hope this helps

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
1. Not having a plan: One of the biggest mistakes new bloggers make is not having a plan for their blog. Without a plan, you won’t know where you’re going or what you should be doing.

2. Not setting realistic goals: A lot of new bloggers don’t set realistic goals for their blog. This can lead to frustration, as they’re not seeing the results they want.

3. Failing to build an audience: A lot of new bloggers don’t focus on building an audience. This is one of the biggest mistakes new bloggers make, as without an audience, your blog won’t be successful.

4. Not optimizing for search engines: New bloggers often fail to optimize their blog posts for search engines. This is a big mistake, as it means people won’t be able to find your content easily.

5. Not networking: Networking is essential for bloggers, but many new bloggers don’t take the time to network with other bloggers or potential readers. Networking can help you gain more readers, so it’s important to do it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
New bloggers are always so impatient so they need to take it easy with looking for money and giving up in no time

Well, this is one of the most common kind of mistake many bloggers make all the time. I have also made this mistake. However, waiting for a blog to become successful and depending solely on your blog could be a really huge mistake.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Well, this is one of the most common kind of mistake many bloggers make all the time. I have also made this mistake. However, waiting for a blog to become successful and depending solely on your blog could be a really huge mistake.
Sure it is better to combine it with other sources. it will be helpful

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
New bloggers prefer easy and fast, which in the end they copy/paste other people's work, so Google will freeze it. In fact, to become a successful blogger, it takes at least a year.
It's important to have a source of income for this period. A lot of people go into blogging expecting money they can use for their expenses fast, this they quit when it seems impossible.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
With anything that someone is new to, you will always make mistakes and it is all about the learning curve. I know that many people I know who have started out with blogs and are new to it, they tend to have high expectations that they will see a huge increase in traffic overnight just by setting the site up, or if they have things like ads for monetization, they have high hopes that they will see a huge amount coming in just from that and that is the wrong mindset to have. Too many people who have this mindset usually tend to give up because they expect too much and when they do not see it, they lose hope.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the biggest mistakes new bloggers make is not defining their purpose and goals. It's important to have a clear understanding of why you are blogging and what you want to accomplish. Without this clarity, it's hard to create an effective blogging strategy and you can easily become overwhelmed. Additionally, new bloggers often don't plan out their content in advance and fail to create content that resonates with their audience. It's important to have a plan in place and to develop content that is targeted to your readers. Finally, many new bloggers don't take the time to promote their blog and build an audience. Without an audience, it's almost impossible to reach your goals. Make sure to focus on promotion and networking strategies to get your blog out there.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
In my opinion, the biggest mistake new bloggers are making is having unrealistic expectations. people start blogging in the hope to make a lot of money, but they don't realize you cannot make a lot of money, and even if you manage to make money it will take a long time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think it starts with them choosing wrong niches or not understanding the importance of keywords in blogging. Not all niches receives are welcoming by the people and bloggers need to know this

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The biggest mistake of new bloggers is not knowing how to choose a niche. They think that writing about everything that is trending would pay them. Some enter niches that they don't know much about.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the biggest mistake of new bloggers is putting profit first. The quest to generate profit from day 1 will lead many into frustration. That's why they shut down once they don't get money.

Back