What are the disadvantages of mining

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The disadvantages of mining include the environmental impacts related to the removal of large amounts of land, destruction of animal habitats, and the potential for toxic byproducts to be released into the local environment. Mining also requires large inputs of energy, water, and other resources, as well as increased air and water pollution. Mining can also cause disruption to local communities, as well as displacement of people and communities in the vicinity of the mine.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In my country, there are a lot of people who advocate to stop minings. I am sure that it happens around the globe. We need to save our mother earth.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mining has dangerous effects to the people living around the place unless adequate provisions are made for the protection of their lives and property. Otherwise, their lives and property are at risk.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Mining has dangerous effects to the people living around the place unless adequate provisions are made for the protection of their lives and property. Otherwise, their lives and property are at risk.
It has affected some of the people living in the areas that they mined some things in my country

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.130
Nowadays there are two types of mining, one of which is cryptocurrency mining. I have very bitter experience of this must not start it with your smart phone which is in use. In my case it drain my battery.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I don't really know much about it but I know that some people can be very lucky to mine things that will be valuable.
Mining is the main activity to be able to extract minerals with which many semiconductors are made, and other chips for example with what our electronic devices are made, with which we earn money for example by internet among others, also to extract precious minerals for jewelry

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The negative impacts of mining include soil and water pollution, many holes in the ground that cannot be closed again, decreased land productivity, disruption of flora and fauna, disruption of public health, and so on.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Mining is the main activity to be able to extract minerals with which many semiconductors are made, and other chips for example with what our electronic devices are made, with which we earn money for example by internet among others, also to extract precious minerals for jewelry
Yes I know her explanation but I think it will require them a lot of capital or the skill of digging the ground to get to the point at which they will be able to get valuable materials

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes I know her explanation but I think it will require them a lot of capital or the skill of digging the ground to get to the point at which they will be able to get valuable materials
Yes, it is clear that a lot of money is needed, especially in creating the mine, which needs specialized machines that can create it, also machine operators who know how to use it among others, a large capital is needed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Yes, it is clear that a lot of money is needed, especially in creating the mine, which needs specialized machines that can create it, also machine operators who know how to use it among others, a large capital is needed.
Yes ooh
I even forgot that they need machines to mine. It takes a lot of time and energy

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
From what i have heard the cost of mining is just too much and what you earn from it is pretty small. It does not cover how much you spend on mining.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Mining is a very lucrative investment but it is not going to be a lucrative if you do not have enough money to establish it.
In my country, it would be hard for the companies to do minings. They need to accomplish a lot of requirements to have the operation permit, especially for the environment protection and the like.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major disadvantage of bitcoin mining is high consumption of energy. I disagree that that bitcoin mining is causing environmental crisis. Bitcoin mining effect on environment is negligible and inconsequential. If we can be able to stop burning of carbon, half of environmentally challenges will drop drastically.

Back