What are the easiest ways to build passive income?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
There are multiple ways to earn passive income, some methods are hard and some methods are easy. What do you think are the easiest ways to build passive income? I believe investing is the easiest way to build passive income. If you have money, you can start investing and build passive income. INvesting does not always has to be risky, there are risk free investment methods like buying government bonds.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
I also agree that investing is an easy way to earn passive income. I buy dividend paying blue chip stocks and government bonds, mutual funds. I receive dividends on a regular basis.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Investing does seem to be one of the easiest ways to be able to earn a passive income. As long as you are careful about what you invest in and you are aware of any issues you could run into, investing is great to earn a passive income.

I myself am still looking into the best ways to invest so have not done so yet.

Where would you advise someone new to start investing that would be a risk-free investment?

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you. Investing is one of the easiest if not the easiest way to build passive income. The only problem i have with it is that it is quite risky.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you. Investing is one of the easiest if not the easiest way to build passive income. The only problem i have with it is that it is quite risky.
It does not have to be risky, you can use free Crypto you earn online and deposit it for Daily Compound Interest to earn sustained growrh from day one on.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
For me I will go for real estate it is a good way to make money passively. you just have to have the money to invest and years after you start making money off it

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
Creating passive income requires a diverse set of income streams. Despite the fact that it is regarded as passive income, you must do some effort. You can write and sell an e-book online, invest in stocks, or engage in affiliate marketing or dropshipping.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating passive income requires a diverse set of income streams. Despite the fact that it is regarded as passive income, you must do some effort. You can write and sell an e-book online, invest in stocks, or engage in affiliate marketing or dropshipping.
You can also logon to a website and click a button to Roll for a reward, then deposit that reward to earn daily compound interest PASSIVLY while you sleep, without any diverse income streams and no further effort required, without writing or selling anything. I am making this comment as someone who has done this every day for the last few years and NOT just someone expressing my unfounded, untested opinion.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Being an author is no bad idea.You can write and sell an e-book online, Creating passive income requires finding out what works for you you can engage in affiliate marketing as well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
There are many ways to earn passive money, you can write articles and earn passive money from it, you can stake cryptocurrencies or invest in stocks and earn dividends, you can also start a YouTube channel or open a blog/website and start earning income. advertising once you position your site...

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
There are many ways to earn passive money, you can write articles and earn passive money from it, you can stake cryptocurrencies or invest in stocks and earn dividends, you can also start a YouTube channel or open a blog/website and start earning income. advertising once you position your site...
True, there are multiple ways to generate passive income, either through investment or through your work. By the way, which of the methods you mentioned is bringing you passive income? I make most of my passive income through my articles.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
True, there are multiple ways to generate passive income, either through investment or through your work. By the way, which of the methods you mentioned is bringing you passive income? I make most of my passive income through my articles.
Of the ones I mentioned, I use crypto staking and company dividends, I have a YouTube channel that leaves a little money and as for articles I haven't written more than 40 articles so I don't take them into account so much since it hasn't left me so much money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think affiliate marketing should be one of them. Though I won't consider it actually easy, but a lot of people are already going into it, this makes it one of the best ways to easily earn passive income.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as I know I can't really say the easiest between post to pay site and referral site because post to pay site pay less but always guaranteed but referral site pay much but not sure

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Creating YouTube video is the easiest way to earn passive income
I consider this as hardest way. First you need thousands hours your viewers make and few thousands subscribers just to join monetization program. If you want be infulencer, you will not get tips from first subscriber.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Creating YouTube video is the easiest way to earn passive income
Youtube can be a passive income source only when you have managed to build hundreds of thousands of subscribers and get hundreds of thousands views every day. In order to reach there, you will have to actively work for many years.

Back