What are the easiest ways to build passive income?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Make a simple website on blogger and join AliExpress affiliate program. Getting approval and getting products code is very easy start pasting their products links in your website and now start pasting your website links in Facebook groups and other places.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
Youtube can be a passive income source only when you have managed to build hundreds of thousands of subscribers and get hundreds of thousands views every day. In order to reach there, you will have to actively work for many years.
Very true, from what I heard from someone, it seems the pay is not even much and it requires you to have like 4000 watch views besides you having a thousand plus subscribers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.980
For me the most simplest and reliable way for building the passive way of income is through starting out of a blog on a very marketable niche and monetize it since he is a webmaster.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.980
I do understand and agree with all you are saying here but to make decent return on investment you need to put in decent capital
You are very right on what you are saying. Most investment portfolios would require huge amounts of capital for you to get any substantial return on investments for that matter.
I do understand and agree with all you are saying here but to make decent return on investment you need to put in decent capital
In a matter of fact the creation of the passive income by means of online investment is very risky . That means is not for everyone as it's not profit guaranteed and it's very unreliable for the beginners.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with you because, for example, real estate is not a very simple passive income because it requires more time and more money. And everyone can start investing in shares or cryptocurrency even with the smallest amount, for example, $10.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Creating passive income requires a diverse set of income streams. Despite the fact that it is regarded as passive income, you must do some effort. You can write and sell an e-book online, invest in stocks, or engage in affiliate marketing or dropshipping.
There are so many ways which you can build a passive income, you can try blogging and affiliate marketing thou I know it's require some money and effort to make it real am a blogger I consider my profession as passive income

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Of all methods I have tried, making money from books is the best source of passive income. It's not easy to earn from books, but if you write a good one, you'll definitely make sales.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of all methods I have tried, making money from books is the best source of passive income. It's not easy to earn from books, but if you write a good one, you'll definitely make sales.

I think writing and making money by selling eBooks could be a really great method to make money. However, the main problems here is the fact that selling eBooks could be a big challenge. Do you think that partnering yourself with many affiliate programs could actually work when it comes to selling eBooks online?

Back