What are the factors in achieving good performance at workplace?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
Planning and preparation are generally linked to good performance, whereas such factors are often lacking in poor performance. A well-motivated and high-performing workforce cannot be expected from management if sufficient planning is not done. Both praising and correcting must be done honestly, and it's crucial to distinguish between correcting a performance and correcting an individual. Although we still need to be sensitive when improving the performance of the employees.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
To achieve good performance at workplace, you need to upgrade your skills from time to time. Plan, organize and prioritize your work. Seek for advice when necessary. Ask for feedback from your supervisor to make improvements.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. You need to be abreast with some technological skills presently if you want to achieve good performance in a workplace. So many businesses are going digital so you must upgrade your skills.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
To achieve good performance at workplace, you need to upgrade your skills from time to time. Plan, organize and prioritize your work. Seek for advice when necessary. Ask for feedback from your supervisor to make improvements.
I do agree that it is best to upgrade oneself in terms of handling the respective jobs in the company. There are times that some co-workers would not like to share their expertise. For the reason that they are your competitors for a promotion.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you. You need to be abreast with some technological skills presently if you want to achieve good performance in a workplace. So many businesses are going digital so you must upgrade your skills.
In recent years, many companies do require applicants to be computer literate. It is how they need to upgrade oneself. When I graduated from my university, I took short-term courses about computers to be more competitive against the other applicants.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
The most important factor is having the right skill and knowledge to do a job. If you can do the job in a proper manner, you will be performing well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You'll also depends on the kind of place that you are working that will also determine how best to ensure that you get a better performance from your work. Division of labor works well in some cases.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You'll also depends on the kind of place that you are working that will also determine how best to ensure that you get a better performance from your work. Division of labor works well in some cases.
Division of labour is very good because we cannot expect one or two people to do the job of six people

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do agree that it is best to upgrade oneself in terms of handling the respective jobs in the company. There are times that some co-workers would not like to share their expertise. For the reason that they are your competitors for a promotion.
Post automatically merged:

In recent years, many companies do require applicants to be computer literate. It is how they need to upgrade oneself. When I graduated from my university, I took short-term courses about computers to be more competitive against the other applicants.
That is also how it is in this part of the world. You need to be a computer literate to have better chances of getting jobs over others.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
First of all, you have to Master the core operations of that organisation. Then, you must work as if you are working for your company. With that, your productivity would increase.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
it is always good to look out for high performance at your place of work you can use both the weapon of praising and correcting to elicit high performance by workers

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You have to be courteous to your staff n if they do something wrong, call them in to your office and correct them. Do not side a customer over a staff on terms of conflict. Just correct with love.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all, you have to Master the core operations of that organisation. Then, you must work as if you are working for your company. With that, your productivity would increase.
Probably, it is always important to you master the core operations of the company or organisation. That way you can be able to work effectively to achieve success.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you want the best performance, give your workers the best working tools they can work with. Most business owners today want the best but they are not willing to give the best.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Division of labour is very good because we cannot expect one or two people to do the job of six people

It is not a good thing in a business for you to have your business to be understaffed because it is always going to affect the productivity of your business when you don't have enough hands on decks.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to keep on upgrading your skillset if you want to have a consistent high performance in your workplace. It is not good to stay in one place for a long time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is not a good thing in a business for you to have your business to be understaffed because it is always going to affect the productivity of your business when you don't have enough hands on decks.
The amount of staffs that will be enough for your business are the people you should employ. It is very important

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want the best performance, give your workers the best working tools they can work with. Most business owners today want the best but they are not willing to give the best.
Any business venture that does not give their workers to buy tools may actually not get the best result and they cannot be able to compete. Technology is advancing and business ventures should get acquainted to it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Giving incentives to employees is very important and necessary if you want to enhance productivity in a workplace. It will motivate them to work harder in the business venture.

Back