What are the importance of tracking your spendings?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you set a financial goal for yourself, then the next thing to do is to track your spending to ascertain if you're not spending money on frivolities. It is essential to track your financial performance so that you will not go astray.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to live with a budget no matter how rich you are. This will help you to be careful with expenses. Unregulated expenses is very bad and will deplete your money quickly.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you set a financial goal for yourself, then the next thing to do is to track your spending to ascertain if you're not spending money on frivolities. It is essential to track your financial performance so that you will not go astray.
Yes, I totally agree with you, if you don't manage your expenses, it's easy to go crazy buying something that isn't important, so that it becomes a habit of a consumptive lifestyle which is a waste.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I believe that we should trace our spending in the sense that we must keep a record of our expenses in the best way. This may allow us to make sure that we do not spend a lot.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Absolutely true. If you don't track, you waste. So to avoid wasting always track your spending
It is inevitable to spend money but it is also wise to be monitoring or checking them up. Some people overspend without knowing it because they did not plan or monitor their spending habits. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
It is inevitable to spend money but it is also wise to be monitoring or checking them up. Some people overspend without knowing it because they did not plan or monitor their spending habits. It is a fact that cannot be denied.

The fact remains that many people have to deal with many expenses in a day. This also includes miscellaneous expenses as well that a person needs to deal with in the end. This could be a big challenge.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It would help you to know what you spend your moñey on so that you can curtail the expenses that you need to. Sometimes, we go out with money and can't accouht for how it was spent.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Definitely, am not tracking my expenditures but I use one strategy to keep my expenditure in check. The strategy is that I don't go out with more than what am likely to spend. If am going out I will only take with me my transport fare and nothing more.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
This is a different dimension to it. But what if something happens and you have to spend extra. Maybe you have to chatter a vehicle instead of the regular public transport.
Definitely, am not tracking my expenditures but I use one strategy to keep my expenditure in check. The strategy is that I don't go out with more than what am likely to spend. If am going out I will only take with me my transport fare and nothing more.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Tracking your spending helps you manage your money. If you know how much you spend, it would help you determine if need to put in more effort in making money or not.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't prepare a budget but I do keep track of my spending. I think it is necessary to ensure that I do not overspend or spend on unnecessary items.
Tracking your spending is always important and necessary if you do not want to overspend money. I also try as much as possible to do that and that has actually made me to be making budget.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
Tracking our spending allows us to see where our money is going. Is it primarily concerned with our needs or desires? If the latter is the case, it is best to avoid making unnecessary purchases in order to save money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, once you begin to track your spending you will actually not put money or buy things that is unnecessary. You will only buy the essential things and be prudent in your spending.

Back