What are the important things you should consider before buying a smart phone?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
When shopping for a new smartphone, a few key factors top my priority list. Battery life is crucial, as I hate being tethered to a charger. Camera quality is also important since I use my phone to capture precious memories. Storage capacity gets consideration based on my photo/video habits and app needs. Price is obviously a big factor too. I look for the best value balanced against premium features I'll actually use.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
When I am looking for a new smartphone, I usually go for one that boasts some decent camera features. In addition, I like to find one that has even better features than the one I had previously.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When shopping for a new smartphone, a few key factors top my priority list. Battery life is crucial, as I hate being tethered to a charger. Camera quality is also important since I use my phone to capture precious memories. Storage capacity gets consideration based on my photo/video habits and app needs. Price is obviously a big factor too. I look for the best value balanced against premium features I'll actually use.
For example, I am planning to start making TikTok videos maybe I can at least start earning from TikTok and my camera quality has to be very good if I want to do that

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.610
In addition to above factors, I also consider the overall performance and speed of the phone. I want a device that can handle multitasking and run smoothly without any lag.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Though it is mostly based on preference, some of the important things you should consider is the rom and ram, the processor, the camera and battery.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.610
The amount of RAM and ROM will affect how smoothly the device runs and how much storage space is available for apps, photos, and other files.

Back