What are the Pros and Cons of Forum Sites?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also improved my English being in these forums although I had some previous level, but you can always continue improving, and iyes, we do learn and earn money, what more can you ask for.
Yes, everything is fine. You make friends, learn and earn extra money that will help you along with your main job. It is true that the income seems low for some people, but it is not a problem for me

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also improved my English being in these forums although I had some previous level, but you can always continue improving, and iyes, we do learn and earn money, what more can you ask for.
The learning and improvements should never stop, I have also improved from what I was a 3-4 years ago and it does help us in a lot many ways

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The learning and improvements should never stop, I have also improved from what I was a 3-4 years ago and it does help us in a lot many ways
yeah, It is clear that if we want to move forward every day we must continue learning so as not to stay in the same place as the previous day

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.007
sites online are not bad for people that want to make money especially when it comes to posting sites we can earn some money from them. Just work on legit sites

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.683
I enjoy participating in various forums because it allows me to practice my English. Every day, I get to meet new people and learn new things. The only disadvantage for me is the low pay.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I enjoy participating in various forums because it allows me to practice my English. Every day, I get to meet new people and learn new things. The only disadvantage for me is the low pay.
Well we could say that the advantages overpass the disadventages because you learn english gain money and learn other things, and well some people pass hours chatting in whatsapp or other media and dont earn nothing here you earn something

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.028
One of the pros of working on a paid to post forum site is that you do not need to be a professional writer to be able to earn, while the major disadvantage is that it being a site run by an admin anything can happen at anytime.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well we could say that the advantages overpass the disadventages because you learn english gain money and learn other things, and well some people pass hours chatting in whatsapp or other media and dont earn nothing here you earn something
Good point. Yes, we spend many hours in Telegram and WhatsApp groups for nothing. Here we can earn money in addition to talking and learning new things. Of course, this does not mean that Telegram and WhatsApp are bad, but we can spend less hours there

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Good point. Yes, we spend many hours in Telegram and WhatsApp groups for nothing. Here we can earn money in addition to talking and learning new things. Of course, this does not mean that Telegram and WhatsApp are bad, but we can spend less hours there
No, exactly does not mean that they are bad but that we can take advantage of the time we spend sometimes in those applications writing and not really doing much to dedicate it in other things like PTP forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, exactly does not mean that they are bad but that we can take advantage of the time we spend sometimes in those applications writing and not really doing much to dedicate it in other things like PTP forums.
Well, at least in PTP forums you can earn and that is good. Now living conditions are difficult and you need to have extra income. I think PTP forums are one of the best ways to earn money online

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Well, at least in PTP forums you can earn and that is good. Now living conditions are difficult and you need to have extra income. I think PTP forums are one of the best ways to earn money online
Yes, although it is an option of online gain still little known and only those who are more delved into online earnings or have more time in it know it, at least i think so.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, although it is an option of online gain still little known and only those who are more delved into online earnings or have more time in it know it, at least i think so.
Yes, many people do not know much about it. Some people just create an account and then they don't know what to do and leave the site. I found out that most people are engaged in faucets because it is easy but it has little income

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, many people do not know much about it. Some people just create an account and then they don't know what to do and leave the site. I found out that most people are engaged in faucets because it is easy but it has little income
the same thing happened to me with Beermoneyforum, I entered there looking for reviews of online profit websites and I started to make reviews of those that I tried (without knowing that money was made there) after my reviews I noticed that I received some points and I saw that I could redeem them, I found it surprising, and I did not even enter for the reason of making money, but hey it's an extra plus.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the same thing happened to me with Beermoneyforum, I entered there looking for reviews of online profit websites and I started to make reviews of those that I tried (without knowing that money was made there) after my reviews I noticed that I received some points and I saw that I could redeem them, I found it surprising, and I did not even enter for the reason of making money, but hey it's an extra plus.
It is very similar to me. I was a member there for years and I was just reading reviews of faucet websites and trying to get referrals from there, but of course it didn't work.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Which one is crypto talk. I have never heard of such a forum before. And what is it all about. Paid to post forums provides means of learning and interaction while earning something from it.

Back