What are the qualities you consider when employing a company driver?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When hiring a company driver, it should be someone who does not easily get distracted, the driver should be someone with years of experience backing him up and should also know his way around town .
looking at their years of experience and places they have worked is very important and necessary. That will help you to determine if they are really focused.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Yes you need to employ a company driver that is competent. He should be a very careful to avoid wrecking cars and must be very observant driver whike on the road

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from the driving skill, good communication skill, hard working mindset and some other important to thing to look out for, I will also find out if he drinks alcohol and if he drinks it before driving because it can be dangerous
Good communication is essential for a driver to have. He must be able to express ideas ad concerns to his boss and other workers in the organisation. A good driver must not be docile because the road is fierce.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you need to employ a company driver that is competent. He should be a very careful to avoid wrecking cars and must be very observant driver whike on the road
that is why it is important to go for people who are very much experienced. Tbey should be those that have worked in some known companies before. That way you can trust their services.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that is why it is important to go for people who are very much experienced. Tbey should be those that have worked in some known companies before. That way you can trust their services.
Experience they said is the best teacher. Having experienced driver is different from having well behaved driver. An experienced driver with bad manner and lots accident records is not fit to be employed. A driver who is also garrulous and do not have any self control is difficult to managed.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Definitely an experienced driver is all that is needed . Tbey should be able to show competent and skills when on the road or must have worked in some known companies

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Experience they said is the best teacher. Having experienced driver is different from having well behaved driver. An experienced driver with bad manner and lots accident records is not fit to be employed. A driver who is also garrulous and do not have any self control is difficult to managed.
Probably, it is the reason some companies go for old drivers. They know that old drivers have been in the driving field for a very long time and they are very much experienced.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most structures organizations have a transportation unit that man the vehicles owned by the company. And with it would come the need to hire drivers. These drivers' core roles is to make drive the company's vehicles on company duties. They are very essential to the organization.

Apart from driving skills, what again would you consider to be factors that would define a good company driver?

If you don't look responsible and calm, there is no way I am going to employ you to work as my driver who is going to be in charge of transporting my company's product.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you don't look responsible and calm, there is no way I am going to employ you to work as my driver who is going to be in charge of transporting my company's product.
Well, sometimes people can be offered such jobs because of their dressing. If you are well-dressed there is a high chance that you'll be offered the job easily.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
A good driver must not be rugged on the road to stay focused communication is key too for a good driver to have. He must be able to navigates the roads

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely an experienced driver is all that is needed . Tbey should be able to show competent and skills when on the road or must have worked in some known companies
Experienced is though needed, yet he must have charity along with it. He should be able to comport himself in a well mannered. He should dedicated, corporate and disciplined.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, discipline is always very important for any driver. I think if there is any way you can be able to test their discipline then you should do so in order to select the best.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
The driver needs to have good personality and as also well behaved. Cause the truth of the matter is the driver is still part of the company so he needs to be able to represent the company well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a very good personality as a driver is important and necessary. Companies should always go for drivers that have good personalities and character.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Other than having good driving skills, a company driver should have a cleaning driving record, be reliable and trustworthy. S(he) should also have a good sense of direction and possess basic car repair skills.
Yes, I totally agree with you. In addition, a driver must also be able to work well with his team. And he must also have a good attitude. Because I often encounter drivers who are reckless and have a bad attitude, which endangers all other road users.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, a company driver should be able to work effectively with the business team. He or she needs to be someone who is very lively in order to form good relationships with other workers.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
looking at their years of experience and places they have worked is very important and necessary. That will help you to determine if they are really focused.

This is something that is very important when it comes to hiring driver in any kind of sector even if it's your personal driver because their years of experience is going to speak very well for them in how good they are in the job.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
That would be last thing I would have. I know how to drive a car. We have handsfree so we talk while we drive. If I really have to work and travel I would take public transport.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Sure, with company's driver experiences is needed, the person must show or have good driving skills you need the ability to navigate smoothly you can do it with the right skills

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
If I hire a driver it would be for multiple workers driver and not just for me. Also not smoking is mandatory. I don't want to official car full of ciggarete butt.

Back