What are the qualities you consider when employing a company driver?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Definitely, when looking to get a company driver you should look at their personal habits Avoid hiring a driver that drinks and smoke at all . it is a total disaster to adopt such

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something that is very important when it comes to hiring driver in any kind of sector even if it's your personal driver because their years of experience is going to speak very well for them in how good they are in the job.
Probably, drivers with years of experience is going to have a smooth ride with the company. On the long run they can even increase his salary because of how good he is.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from driving skills, a company driver needs to be someone who does not use drugs. Or at least they know they can't drink and drive. Also, they need to posses integrity and honesty so as not to steal any goods they will be transporting.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Most structures organizations have a transportation unit that man the vehicles owned by the company. And with it would come the need to hire drivers. These drivers' core roles is to make drive the company's vehicles on company duties. They are very essential to the organization.

Apart from driving skills, what again would you consider to be factors that would define a good company driver?
The person must be good in driving which is the major reason why we employed in antidepressant should be such that we can correct and listen to corrections

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from driving skills, a company driver needs to be someone who does not use drugs. Or at least they know they can't drink and drive. Also, they need to posses integrity and honesty so as not to steal any goods they will be transporting.
This is one of the major important things that must be put into consideration. A driver that uses drugs may likely end up having accident on the road.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If I hire a driver it would be for multiple workers driver and not just for me. Also not smoking is mandatory. I don't want to official car full of ciggarete butt.
Very true, that would be very unethical. Imagine me not smoking but my driver smokes. It does not make any sense. I would want to hire someone that does not smoke nor drink as well.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Most structures organizations have a transportation unit that man the vehicles owned by the company. And with it would come the need to hire drivers. These drivers' core roles is to make drive the company's vehicles on company duties. They are very essential to the organization.

Apart from driving skills, what again would you consider to be factors that would define a good company driver?
The driver should be familiar with different routes and shortcut and not only that, he must also be law abiding when it comes to following traffic rules and regulations.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The driver should be familiar with different routes and shortcut and not only that, he must also be law abiding when it comes to following traffic rules and regulations.
Well, that is one of the characteristics of a driver. They always know every routes in a particular area. Of course they must follow traffic rules and regulations.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.305
A driver will certainly have the expertise to drive a car besides that he must also have a driver's license, be healthy or not have a chronic disease, don't like drinking to the point of being drunk, memorize the rules and road signs, have a neat appearance. have basic car repair skills, Minimum high school education

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Drinking or smoking is something that must be properly checked before employing any driver. Any driver who drinks or smokes may likely have accident.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a person's level of honesty should also be checked when you want to employ a company driver. Some drivers extort their bosses with the pretext that something is wrong in the vehicle.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a person's level of honesty should also be checked when you want to employ a company driver. Some drivers extort their bosses with the pretext that something is wrong in the vehicle.
Unfortunately, honesty is not something you evaluate immediately you look at people. They needs to be tested before they can be trusted.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that many companies would consider their track record. A driver must also posses many abilities. For example, he must have good knowledge about directions and he must be well-versed with the location of the city.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, honesty is not something you evaluate immediately you look at people. They needs to be tested before they can be trusted.
That's the reason people employ for this kind of sensitive positions based on recommendations. I know of a lot of people that won't employ for some positions from the job market pool. They would rather employ based on recommendations.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Well, that is one of the characteristics of a driver. They always know every routes in a particular area. Of course they must follow traffic rules and regulations.
Those are needed for smooth running of the driver's role as those are part of the driving skill required of a driver , ability to use the Google maps is a plus too so as to navigate through unknown places

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Those are needed for smooth running of the driver's role as those are part of the driving skill required of a driver , ability to use the Google maps is a plus too so as to navigate through unknown places
A modern driver has to understand how to use the navigation system. A modern driver should know how to drive automatic cars and manual cars very well.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well when it comes to employing a company driver I would consider how responsible he is both in his dressing and action
I would also love to work with someone who is smart

Back