What are the requirement factors to have before joining av multinational companies?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A multinational companies are companies like Mobil oil, Chevron, Coca Cola that their headquarters are in overseas but have affiliates or branches in our countries. In such companies, you find workers of different races, culture, social, genders, religions and nationals. Such workers of diverse status working in the same environment without rancor. You as a new worker that is about to begin working in that company, what are the things you must have in order to adapt in that diverse environment?.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person joining a multinational business organization should be well versed with the principles of international business. For example, she needs to be conversant with the fact that no culture or cultural practice is superior to others. Such awareness would greatly help in preventing conflict and streamlining one's business undertakings.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
You first have to be a disciplined person. That can keep the rules and regulations of the company. You don't have to be a nuisance you know you have to be hardworking.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
To work in a multinational corporation, you need to communicate well with workers of different countries and culture. You should also be prepared to travel for business purposes when necessary.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
A person who wants to work in such a place should be flexible and able to adapt to changes. Such person should be good in effective communication and as well be able to socialize.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person who wants to work in such a place should be flexible and able to adapt to changes. Such person should be good in effective communication and as well be able to socialize.
Yes, adaptability to diverse cultures is the key. One must learn how to be lenient with other workers of diverse culture. One must not be an ethnist or racist. One must be accommodating with others in order to promote mutual relationship.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is important to be able to easily adapt to change. That is because being a multinational company a staff might be moved to any part of the world and adaptability would be a major factor.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many multinational companies do not even consider looking at your resume. They usually consider other factors such as skills and experience. I have noticed this myself as I have myself applied at a multinational company.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I don't think that there would be a single correct answer to it. It depends on the job position and the requirements for the particular job position. Domestic businesses or the multinational ones don't differ much in their hiring processes. They shortlist people depending on the job requirements. Once you are hired, you have to be on board with their work culture and each one differs a bit when it comes to the work culture.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
You need to be effective with communication, be flexible and able to adapt to changes. you know you can be called to travel for different purposes for the company anyday

Back