What are the strategies for making $1 at swagbucks.com?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I joined Swagbucks some time back but i gave up on it due to the fact that its more of a survey site hence it was pretty hard to find surveys that i could qualify for.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I've worked for Swagbucks for a while. They don't have many surveys for my location. The payrate is also low. But the main reason I quit was because they asked me to provide a lot of personal information when I redeemed my rewards.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Swagbucks is a survey sites where you could make $1 easily if you are qualified to solve survey questions.
I've worked for Swagbucks for a while. They don't have many surveys for my location. The payrate is also low. But the main reason I quit was because they asked me to provide a lot of personal information when I redeemed my rewards.
It's irritating a site asking of many things about our personal information.Your decision was right. Even me ill also quit. They data given to them in the first payment and the next are the same.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
it seems you are not always qualified to take surveys on the site . Swagbucks is a survey sites where you could make $1 easily you just have to be qualified for survey

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I also dislike surveys. They're not true to their words. I almost make a cashout at YouGov but until now there's no invitation to survey. I stated month of August and last December I was about to claim but no more message from them. What a bad survey site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I'm allergic to Swagbucks. I registered there but left with 4 dollars. There's no daily surveys, but there are others like to watch games via videos. But the pay is too small almost like saying thank you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Though being an older member at the swagbucks.com I don't have any idea for making $1 daily at the site. What are your strategies?
It is very possible but I think it is for people in the United States alone because that was what I heard from someone who makes use of the website but I have not confirmed it yet

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I think it is hard to make that much if you do not live in the US or other high tier country I do not make a lot on it sometimes I come back
There are times when I feel bad because it is mostly people living in the United States for top-tier countries that are making so much money and we from the little countries are not making as much as that

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times when I feel bad because it is mostly people living in the United States for top-tier countries that are making so much money and we from the little countries are not making as much as that
well we can not do anything about it it's okey i do not feel any bad feelings for them I'm glad that they can earn better than us but I wish I would earn a little more as well

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
well we can not do anything about it it's okey i do not feel any bad feelings for them I'm glad that they can earn better than us but I wish I would earn a little more as well
I am actually happy for them but I am just feeling bad that people like us are not opportuned to work on those websites even though we are working very hard and striving

Back