2. Renting out a room on Airbnb
  3. Selling products on Amazon or Etsy
  4. Affiliate marketing
  5. Dropshipping
  6. Creating and selling an online course or an e-book
  7. Building and monetizing a blog or YouTube channel
  8. Earning interest on savings or investing in a high-yield savings account
  9. Selling stock photos or video footage
  10. Participating in paid surveys or market research studies.
Note: It is important to thoroughly research and evaluate the potential risks and rewards before investing or starting any passive income streams.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I am looking at working on ways that will eventually help me earn some passive income. I am currently working on a forum that I just opened that I am hoping will help with some income and I also have a blog that I am working on that I am hoping will help me make some passive income as well. I am also looking into more ways to be able to hopefully earn some passive income as well but at the moment do not want to have too much going on and burn myself out.

It really depends on what you would enjoy doing and what can help you earn a passive income. I personally love blogging and also love posting on forums so what I am doing at the moment works well for me. I had looked into dropshipping and affiliate marketing but I am still looking into that at the moment.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogging and YouTube videos are two ways of earning passive income but you need to work hard to achieve it. There are many other ways to earn passively but blogging will cost you nothing

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
You can invest in cryptocurrency, when the price goes up you would make your profit from it. Or you could invest in various stocks.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Blogging and YouTube videos are two ways of earning passive income but you need to work hard to achieve it. There are many other ways to earn passively but blogging will cost you nothing
These two would have been great ways for us but they need one to focus and be consistent with it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment I am looking at working on ways that will eventually help me earn some passive income. I am currently working on a forum that I just opened that I am hoping will help with some income and I also have a blog that I am working on that I am hoping will help me make some passive income as well. I am also looking into more ways to be able to hopefully earn some passive income as well but at the moment do not want to have too much going on and burn myself out.

It really depends on what you would enjoy doing and what can help you earn a passive income. I personally love blogging and also love posting on forums so what I am doing at the moment works well for me. I had looked into dropshipping and affiliate marketing but I am still looking into that at the moment.
Creating passive income may be an excellent method to augment your income and have a source of money even when you are not actively working. Blogging and operating a forum are fantastic places to start since they may earn cash through advertising, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing. Dropshipping and affiliate marketing are also popular ways to generate passive money, and it may be worthwhile to investigate these alternatives to see if they match your interests and talents. Just remember not to stretch yourself too thin and to start with one or two approaches before branching out.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Currently there are many trusted mobile applications for online investment such as eToro, Acorns, Ally Invest etc., so you only need to provide capital and join.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Blogging and vlogging can be seen as a easy way, but a lot of sacrifices is needed to get to the stage where you can get paid
Exactly, but nothing that does not involve efforts will give a decent result, it is the same as with a YouTube channel, you must put time and dedication until you reach a point where the profits exceed the effort you must make.

Back